HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

My 12s pro literally turned off in the middle of installing the rim via fastboot and now it's completely dead..... pc doesn't recognize it, no vibration, nothing at all but a black screen.
Did this happen to anyone else? is the phone just dead?

Anyone tried Venus yet? I got recently banking error "this device looks rooted" but the bank app works, it just showed that warning. But that is the original ROM version 1.0.1.0

Reactions: LordHunterz
There are 2 SIM cards installed on my Poco F6. When the SIM card in the second slot loses connection, it no longer reconnects until I turn airplane mode on and off, or turn this SIM card off and on in the settings. My region is Belarus.
xiaomi.eu_PERIDOT_OS1.0.14.0.UNPCNXM

Poco F3 phone.
Returned from firmware HYPER 1.0.3. on MIUI 13.0.7.
Since my eyes hurt from shimming (flickering), I turned on DC dimming on MIUI 13.0.7. Screen flickering has decreased. The screen itself seemed more contrasty and brighter than on HYPER 1.0.3.
On HYPER 1.0.3. it feels like reading mode is on

Please tell me, is there any way to enable DC dimming on HYPER 1.0.3.? For some reason on HYPER 1.0
.3. My eyes began to hurt noticeably - it felt like the screen drivers in this firmware had been changed. On MIUI 13.0.7. and others do not have such sensations and pain, even with DC dimming turned off.

Can I install the kernel with MIUI 13.0.7. on HYPER 1.0.3.? does it support android 13?

Last edited:
Remember:
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
how about from MIUI 14 weekly to HyperOS stable? Is this downgrade and format data is mandatory? maybe a lot of people face the same case.
@ingbrzy

Poco F3 phone.

PLEASE TELL ME where I can download miui 14.0.4 or miui 14.0.3. I see that these firmwares are not available on the servers.

Please tell me if I can install the kernel from MIUI 14.0.4 (14.0.3.) on MIUI 14.0.8 or Hyper OS 1.0.3?

Last edited:
Anyone tried Venus yet? I got recently banking error "this device looks rooted" but the bank app works, it just showed that warning. But that is the original ROM version 1.0.1.0
from chile here, previus version i have that message, now, only have problems with rcs, bank apps working good

Reactions: MiBoi9000
hi. first of all, thanks for your works... i installed hyperos 1.0.3 version to sapphiren (redmi note 13 4g global). Mi Messaging application is not translated to Turkish language. All of English. May an update come for this issue?

Screenshot_2024-07-26-22-38-42-849_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

Now working fine, SMS work, not trying RCS. Phone boot seemed faster. First time took 15-20 minutes. This update was 3-5 minutes waiting on script, 1-2 minutes to start phone.

Reactions: iGears88
Hi Dev Crew
Xiaomi 12 lite on HO 1.0.8.0 update OK so far. I guess, update is just security stuff ? nothing special to know ?
thx

I just updated through recovery my 12X (psyche) from OS 1.03 to 1.06 stable. Now there's no TWRP recovery, only the Chinese one. Is there a way to install back the TWRP?

Reactions: Zezebro