HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello! I just freshly installed the HyperOS rom for the first time in my Redmi Note 13 and I noticed the "bottom alerts" notifications are too big. I attached two photos and you can see there so much space... I don't know if it's a thing from the rom, HyperOS itself or just a bug.

How can I rid of this? Has the same thing happened to anyone? I didn't find anything similar and they stay a little bit longer than normal.

I appreciate your answers!

Attachments

• IMG_20240628_230148.jpg
    IMG_20240628_230148.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20240628_230122.jpg
    IMG_20240628_230122.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 118
any reason why system apps are older than the newest versions? (other than the time it takes to update them in the new ROM version)

for an example, Joyose and system feature plug in, current version on latest EU for Aurora is from March, Gallery from April, System SDK from November last year etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-29-14-33-11-729_en.hyperosdownloader.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-29-14-33-11-729_en.hyperosdownloader.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_2024-06-29-14-39-13-237_en.hyperosdownloader.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-29-14-39-13-237_en.hyperosdownloader.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 59
@chromaticwolf, it's a known issue, if I'm not wrong, it's present even in stock HOS, maybe got fixed in 1.0.4 (only xiaomi knows)
I have the RN13 and in its normal global version that does not happen. Another thing I can see in the room is that advanced textures are not applied to folders, apps, etc. Hopefully with the next update this will be solved

I failed to add that the animations are not present either, but I think that has more to do with the HyperOS version

Last edited:
I do not understand your question.
The ROM is and will be available for your device.
However, if you are wondering if there will be more updates for your device, you need to ask Xiaomi.

Currently, your device is not on the EOL list. It can therefore be assumed that Xiaomi will release some updates.

Last edited:
I do not understand your question.
The ROM is and will be available for your device.
However, if you are wondering if there will be more updates for your device, you need to ask Xiaomi.

Currently, your device is not on the EOL list. It can therefore be assumed that Xiaomi will release some updates.
Thanks for the answer..
This will be the file xiaomi.eu_VILI_OS1.0.2.0.UKDMIXM_14.zip?!
How should I update?
Can I do a direct update without cleaning?
the current one I have is 14.0.5.0

I have the RN13 and in its normal global version that does not happen. Another thing I can see in the room is that advanced textures are not applied to folders, apps, etc. Hopefully with the next update this will be solved

I failed to add that the animations are not present either, but I think that has more to do with the HyperOS version
I'm starting to think that we don't have cute animations, magazine lock screen and advanced textures because Redmi Note 13 Sapphire/n is a low end device

I have the RN12 and the complete animations and textures are there. I think it is because of the HyperOS version
Exactly... that's weird tho, I noticed that there is also no option to add more widgets to -1 screen of the app vault. idk if it's something in the custom rom or in the global one they are missing too

I have the RN12 and the complete animations and textures are there. I think it is because of the HyperOS version
I have installed Hyperceiler, a module that modifies various HyperOS apps, the option that enables animations in Launcher is called Mandatory recognition as high-end model. When enabled, I experience iOS-like animations in drawer/home screen.

That means that xiaomi treats Sapphire as LOW-END DEVICE (I guess?).

Any reason RCS on Google messages doesn't work on Fuxi with latest release?
It says it's enabled in settings but I never receive RCS messages and I can only send as SMS to friends, but they never receive messages because our chat is set as RCS. Seems very broken.
Tried factory reset etc.

Just searched around on google, Reddit, XDA and here and they all confirm Google are silently blocking RCS on custom ROMs.

Last edited: