HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

In Version 1.0.2 its called multi.
In Version 1.0.3 there is no multi.

What is the difference?
Is without multi only english an Chinese?
1000162020.jpg

I installed the rom on Poco F6, I noticed that some AI functions are missing in the gallery, such as AI eraser and AI photo extension, there is an apk to add them, sorry for my bad English

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_113734.jpg
    IMG_20240626_113734.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240626_113658.jpg
    IMG_20240626_113658.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 71
I discovered what was making my Mi 11 Ultra slow.

I use a data filter via DNS (NextDNS) that blocks trackers, malicious sites, etc. I never cared about blocking trackers from miui.com, but I turned it off for an hour as I was testing something else. During the first half-hour, everything was super slow, but then I realized the performance was much better than ever on Harmony OS.

I then turned the blocks back on, and the performance remained the same. Here’s a heads-up for anyone using this kind of feature.

hi. have you noticed any other problems?
what about the battery drain?
connection for mobile data or wifi?
do banking apps and gpay work?

Reactions: ultra3000
Updated my Mi 11 Ultra to the 1.0.3.0 update. The update works fine, but when I tey to root using Magisk I end up in bootloop stuck on the HyperOS boot screen. Anyone able to successfully root this last update on the Mi 11 Ultra?
Upgraded with magisk enabled, i flashed in recovery, rebooted to recovery, installed magisk in recovery, then reboot system......boots as it should.
My modules are: magisk bootloop protector, play integrity fix, shamiko, systemless hosts and lsposed.....no problem with that, i didn't disable them all before flashing, till now never had any problems with this procedure.

Yesterday I flashed latest EU firmware (xiaomi.eu rom)
Today I woke up with my phone battery dead, data was connecting and desconnecting every second, so I flashed EU's firmware from May (I tried latest Global fw before, but same problem), and apparently it was back to normal.

Then I noticed a new xiaomi.eu ROM. Dirty flashed it, but was having data problems. So I flashed latest EU fw again, and it seemed it was working fine, with no disconnections. But then I released when I left wifi, that I dont have data.
What should I do?

Edit: manually adding my mobile provide APN fixed it.

I just upgraded to version 1.0.9.0 and the battery life is significantly improved. However, I encountered an issue with the casting feature. When I click "cast," the screen freezes and becomes unresponsive, and only the "back" button functions.

First timer here, watched this video (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) of a installation of the 1.0.2 hyperos on sapphire/sapphiren. It was said by him that the orangefox recovery would be installed with the rom, now a 1.0.3 rom os available, does it come with orangefox recovery embedded on every run by default?
At this moment I only have unlocked bootloader

First timer here, watched this video (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) of a installation of the 1.0.2 hyperos on sapphire/sapphiren. It was said by him that the orangefox recovery would be installed with the rom, now a 1.0.3 rom os available, does it come with orangefox recovery embedded on every run by default?
At this moment I only have unlocked bootloader
He's lying. You have to install recovery yourself. (Google "Orange Fox Recovery topaz/tapas/sapphire" if you're interested)

He also says Magazine Unlock is enabled for Sapphire/n in this rom, lol

Last edited:
I have an Issue with Google find my device. I wanted to add a new chipolo one point tracker for googles find my device network. First problem was that I did not get the pop-up notification of fast pair to connect on my diting pjone with xiaomi.eu hyperos 1.0.4.0. I was able to do this using my old veuxg phone with miui14. So it seems a problem with hyperos. Second issue is that the latest google find my device app from playstore seems to have a problem with the system find my my device service of hyperos. It always told me to activate find my device. Clicking on this it showed that find my device was still enabled.

1000054207.jpg1000054208.jpg1000054209.jpg

Solved: Cleared Google play Services data. Now it works.

Last edited:
Hi, I used mi 11. I updated the room to hypeOS 1 month ago and did not have any issues but now I can not use some apps and it indicates that the device is untrusted.
So how can I fix this issue? thank you.

Attachments

• Selected photo (1).jpeg
    Selected photo (1).jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 40
Hi, I used mi 11. I updated the room to hypeOS 1 month ago and did not have any issues but now I can not use some apps and it indicates that the device is untrusted.
So how can I fix this issue? thank you.
use the search function… magisk or install original rom and lock bootloader

Hi everyone, i have been using my Mi 12 ultra for a long time now and recently i have been having shorter battery life, did anyone experience the same issue? are we expecting an update anytime soon? im still running on stable 1.0.5

hi. have you noticed any other problems?
what about the battery drain?
connection for mobile data or wifi?
do banking apps and gpay work?
All the previously mentioned aspects are normal. It was just slow, occasionally forcing me to reboot, but in the end, it was my DNS blocks.

thedustoftime

Reactions: thedustoftime
Why google recognize my Redmi K70 Pro as Motorola phone?View attachment 53357

It's normal for this to happen, the explanation is in this post.

Reactions: thedustoftime