HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello friends. With new update 1.0.5 for veuxg the Google wallet doesn't work. Reinstalled xiaomi.eu module, cleaned everything and now can't even add new cards. Keeps saying phone doesn't met security requirements. With 1.0.3 was working fine. Any ideas? Thanks
Install the latest xiaomi.eu module app . Download via the browser and just accept all the prompts.

In Google play only meets basic integrity
Screenshot_2024-07-12-21-03-23-047_com.android.vending.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He does not need "Magisk", that'd actually break GPay support as far as I know.

zip to flash? are you actually saying that you flashed a zip to get root? dude, that's ancient.

Guys, clarifying:
Updated from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 veuxg rom.
Not rooted (no magisk) before and not after update.
Installed Xiaomi module app after update.
With 1.0.3 the phone meets basic integrity and

Guys, clarifying:
With 1.0.3 the phone meets basic integrity and device integrity and wallet was working fine. Now with 1.0.5 only meets basic integrity and wallet don't work.
Thanks to all trying to help

Guys, clarifying:
With 1.0.3 the phone meets basic integrity and device integrity and wallet was working fine. Now with 1.0.5 only meets basic integrity and wallet don't work.
Thanks to all trying to help
I dont know why it doesnt work then, maybe try to clear the cache of google playstore and wallet.

Poco F6 Pro (vermeer) user here. Just updated to last version 1.0.17 two days ago, so far so good. The only problem i noticed with previous version is gone, it was like a kind of stuttering. Only happened in Brave browser, nor in other browsers (Chrome and Waterfox). Maybe the android system battery usagge it was a little high too. Soon to say if still happens in this version.

Just sent a tip to developer. I was a Xiaomi.eu user in the past with Mi 6 (sagit), but i didn't donate anything, so i believe a bit generous tip must be done.

Thanks Team!

Hi to all, im remained on your last beta xiaomi.eu released for cmi Mi10 Pro (miui 13 - 22.7. 19 weekly). Great Rom!
I would try the hyperOS if it's worth it.
To do that do I need a full wipe to switch to hyperOS or is it not needed? Does this stable version keep the dual sim? Thanks to all

As far as I know importing mtz files doesn't work with xiaomi.eu as themes app is based on Chinese themes app and will crash. Correct me if I am wrong but I have seen many people complain about it.

Attachments

• 1000004893.jpg
    1000004893.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 168
He does not need "Magisk", that'd actually break GPay support as far as I know.

zip to flash? are you actually saying that you flashed a zip to get root? dude, that's ancient.
Magisk does work with pif module no problem.

Attachments

• 1000004899.jpg
    1000004899.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 152
Can I get an alternate download or mirror for this? thank you. download always breaks. :( SPES/SPESN 1.0.4 redmi note 11.

Hello!

I'm having problems with activating via SMS, it always gives an error.
Anyone else having this problem?
My Garnet device

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-14-22-35-41-280_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-14-22-35-41-280_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2024-07-14-22-35-30-282_com.xiaomi.simactivate.service.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-14-22-35-30-282_com.xiaomi.simactivate.service.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 73
Hello, I'm from Argentina. I've received the new Xiaomi 14 Pro (shennong) as a gift from my chinese supplier. I've unlocked bootloader and then I found that trhere is no global rom for this model (I've made a couple of times before the flashing global rom process in other models). I'm plannig to flash xiaomi.eu ROM, mostly for google apps and spanish language, but I've got some doubts about the 4G bands. For my country, ideal bands are B4, B2, B7 and B28... Will I be able to use it in my country?

Band support is affected by HW.
If you install the xiaomi.eu ROM , the supported bands will be the same as the stock ROM.

Would like to ask other F6 peridot or fairly modern phone users, are you having android auto issues, where the phone would not detect the car at all?

F3 worked fine on my car, but the F6 would not detect at all. Using the same usb cable that worked on the F3.

Unsure if it's an me issue or an hyperos issue in general. Thank you.