HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I had the same issue! Just flashed the update a few minutes ago, will update you later on the day

Update: yeah, it still has that bug... 33% of battery was on wifi, that's just ridiculous. And games still lock on 60 fps, that's a bug that it's going for like 2+ years... Anybody knows any fixes? (Except clean battery and performance, I'm tired of having to do that every day)
Thank you for your reply my friend. As much I want to use the xiaomi.eu rom, unfortunately I will have to stay to the global version. Thanks again.

Reactions: ptkruz
First of all, i want to Say that the rom Is pretty good in terms of features, im using it on Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (Garnet) but there are 2 most important things that sadly i have to Say and are the reason im going to switch global again.
1) Battery Backup, its pretty bad because in One hour i got -17/18% without doing nothing.
2) Phone gets hot, i dont know why It does this, but Just when i turn on It begins to get more hot, in global It gets hot only when i play brawl stars or some heavy games
---Extra----
3) i had to flash via fastboot the global modem.img because i use eSIM, tought It was arleady used the global One.
I really Hope you guys will try to fix this 2 problems (the 3 Is fine i can fix by my own), because i really like the rom, for now i have to switch back to global. Keep doing a good work.
I Use the same Device on Hyper OS but i would say i haven't had any of those problems listed so far, I've been using for months now & its a Great
ROM. Maybe you should re-flash or wait for the next Update. Kudos

Unfortunately, I think my F6/Peridot is dying, maybe from heat?

Even after a Data Wipe and reinstall of the new 1.0.14 ROM, I now even get rebooted from within the initial setup where Google Sync is setup and it's super laggy. Then I can get through the setup and it'll just reboot after the lock screen is dismissed. Really annoyed because I otherwise quite liked the phone.

Thank you for your reply my friend. As much I want to use the xiaomi.eu rom, unfortunately I will have to stay to the global version. Thanks again.
Does the latest global stable not have this bug? you mind sharing your Battery stats?

I've just updated to the latest .14 version. I'll run it for few days before giving my anwser.

Please fix some detection in future releases. This is the only app I can't open here in my country. They have high security that only stock rom can launch. I've tried all the solutions I can but it still doesn't work. I came back here from eliterom, the dev fixed the detection for this app but I don't like how he made the rom, he keeps adding features and modifications that just drain the battery quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-17-22-19-31-908_ph.com.gotyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-17-22-19-31-908_ph.com.gotyme.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 150
Hi guys, first of all thanks for your great work! I really appreciate it.
But I need your help please. I have installed the latest EU ROM on my Xiaomi 14 (CN Device) and basically everything works as it should. Only I don't get any SMS. Is this a known problem, what can I do?

Reactions: ptkruz
Hi guys, first of all thanks for your great work! I really appreciate it.
But I need your help please. I have installed the latest EU ROM on my Xiaomi 14 (CN Device) and basically everything works as it should. Only I don't get any SMS. Is this a known problem, what can I do?
Have you try reset apn ?

Personally I don't really mind, but I don't think "optimal charging" is actually working.
At least for me, I charge every night, but whenever I pick up the phone in the middle of the night it's always at 100%.

Its not staying at a lower percentage untill I almost "wake-up".

I don't really care and I'm happy with the battery life. But I don't think it's working as advertised.
I have to admit I was wondering why my phone was only at 75 - 80% charge when I got up earlier than usual, so I assume the device knows my habit and my alarm settings, it's always at 100 on my usual wake up time, but if I get up let's say 2 hours earlier.. so it seems to work then!

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bamn09
what does that mean? I'm already on that version. (garnet)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-18-00-41-37-943_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-00-41-37-943_com.android.updater.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 151
Gpay fix XiaomiEUModule doesnt work properly on 1.0.6.0 (psyche). Only basic integrity pass. Please help
I update on 05.22 version of module, clear gplay data and reboot, but it does not help me.

Gpay fix XiaomiEUModule doesnt work properly on 1.0.6.0 (psyche). Only basic integrity pass. Please help
I update on 05.22 version of module, clear gplay data and reboot, but it does not help me.
What changes in the new update?

Peridiot F6 Latest 1.0.14, the charging animation is fixed (i've only updated it a day ago), battery stats still showing wifi is "reportedly" draining. Not sure if the drain is accurate but just to let everyone else know.

Help!! XiaomiEUModule doesn't work on MI 11 Ultra, I have the lastest version 05.22

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-17-21-39-15-213_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-17-21-39-15-213_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2024-07-17-21-43-37-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-17-21-43-37-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 124
Does the latest global stable not have this bug? you mind sharing your Battery stats?

I've just updated to the latest .14 version. I'll run it for few days before giving my anwser.
So far so good for Peridot with the Global version.The battery lasts fine for me. But I would like to use the xiaomi.eu version. Hope for fix soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-18-08-36-59-544_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-08-36-59-544_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2024-07-18-08-36-39-283_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-08-36-39-283_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: austinjklim
I have to admit I was wondering why my phone was only at 75 - 80% charge when I got up earlier than usual, so I assume the device knows my habit and my alarm settings, it's always at 100 on my usual wake up time, but if I get up let's say 2 hours earlier.. so it seems to work then!

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk
Interesting!
That seems like the normal behavior, so its only(?) on my side.