HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

c hello I have Redmi note 11 pro 5G (veux,) I installed the latest version of Hyperos 1.0.5.0 And it turned out that the Google wallet does not work. is there any help thank you.

If you report a problem, it's a good idea to post information about how the problem manifests itself. "Wallet not working" is no information.

- Make sure you pass the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test.
- update XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.22.apk
- Clear "all data" of the Google Play Store app
- - restart the device
- set the security feature to "HCE Wallet".

Reactions: katerpanne
If you report a problem, it's a good idea to post information about how the problem manifests itself. "Wallet not working" is no information.

- - restart the device

Doesn't pass device integration, that's why. the reason I can't find out. As I reported before. Made all other steps

Doesn't pass device integration, that's why. the reason I can't find out. As I reported before. Made all other steps
In addition to the above action, also try:
- Turn off Developer Settings
- delete the TWRP folder if it is in the storage.
- reboot device

- - restart the device
I did everything as you wrote, but the result is the same. Thank you for using.

Reactions: gogocar62
Poco F6 Pro (vermeer) user here. Just updated to last version 1.0.17 two days ago, so far so good. The only problem i noticed with previous version is gone, it was like a kind of stuttering. Only happened in Brave browser, nor in other browsers (Chrome and Waterfox). Maybe the android system battery usagge it was a little high too. Soon to say if still happens in this version.

Just sent a tip to developer. I was a Xiaomi.eu user in the past with Mi 6 (sagit), but i didn't donate anything, so i believe a bit generous tip must be done.

Thanks Team!
Same I updated to 1.0.17 on Saturday 13th July.

Battery for me seems okay, but I guess it also varies with everyone's app usage etc.

I tend to disable Facebook/Messenger/TikTok as they are a battery hog!

So far, either one charge a day, or a charge every day and a half for my usage.

Always been happy with XEU and their team

Hi to all, im remained on your last beta xiaomi.eu released for cmi Mi10 Pro (miui 13 - 22.7. 19 weekly). Great Rom!
I would try the hyperOS if it's worth it.
To do that do I need a full wipe to switch to hyperOS or is it not needed? Does this stable version keep the dual sim? Thanks to all
I think weekly to stable requires a data wipe (someone else can confirm, or the main post should highlight it)

HOS keeps dual SIM functionality, well has in my instances

Reactions: F481O
Have you installed the Xiaomi.EU Injector APK?

This is all you should need even if non-root.

Unless I'm wrong and it only applies to Rooted devices.
Yes I've installed Xiaomi.eu module and I'm not rooted. I never rooted

Hi,
I am using EU stable rom 1.0.5.0 on my Poco M6 pro device with app opening & closing animation, but in 1.0.6.0 the app opening and closing animation is not visible, any solution

I don't understand the thinking of people like you. :emoji_thinking:
They still complain about the short battery life, but you yourself want to voluntarily give up 40-50% of the battery capacity. Discharge only to 20-30% (15-20% correct decision) and charge only to 80% (unnecessary restriction). Feel free to charge up to 100% (especially when the optimal charging function is available to protect the battery)
Personally I don't really mind, but I don't think "optimal charging" is actually working.
At least for me, I charge every night, but whenever I pick up the phone in the middle of the night it's always at 100%.

Its not staying at a lower percentage untill I almost "wake-up".

I don't really care and I'm happy with the battery life. But I don't think it's working as advertised.

Reactions: mnikolce
Has anybody had issues with boot loops?

I'm on a Poco F6 and just today my phone just went crazy and started boot looping after finishing a drive with Android Auto. Sometimes I could unlock just far enough for the launcher to appear then it would reboot. Most of the time it would just reboot after 30 seconds.

I updated to the new v1.0.14 release hoping that might fix it but I still get the loops. I can sometimes get it to be stable for a few minutes before it just reboots again.

Hello every one! I have been using the v1.0.13 Peridot version and the WiFi drained too much battery. Have anyone install the new version? Unfortunately because it is my main device, I moved to Global. Have the problem with the new version v1.0.14 been solved? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: ptkruz
Hello every one! I have been using the v1.0.13 Peridot version and the WiFi drained too much battery. Have anyone install the new version? Unfortunately because it is my main device, I moved to Global. Have the problem with the new version v1.0.14 been solved? Thank you in advance.
I had the same issue! Just flashed the update a few minutes ago, will update you later on the day

Update: yeah, it still has that bug... 33% of battery was on wifi, that's just ridiculous. And games still lock on 60 fps, that's a bug that it's going for like 2+ years... Anybody knows any fixes? (Except clean battery and performance, I'm tired of having to do that every day)

Last edited:
Reactions: tsin tsan tson
hi im no 1.0.13.0 Peridot Rom and theres is an update 1.0.14.0 and install it if i wipe data all may apps and photos will be delete? how can i get update without losing may files or photos and apps?

Last edited: