HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Good morning, I have a Redme Note 13 Pro, I have hyperos 1.0.12.0 UNREUXM, can I upgrade to hyperos 1.0.8.0 UNRCNXM without unlocking the bootloader? and if I can use fastboot without formatting the phone? Thank you

Good morning,

Rom installed well without worries on my Mi 14U, I just have one point, it's that I have the Redmi pad Pro. Eu, and I no longer have access to hyperconnectivity. I find it a shame but it's not the most important thing. Otherwise, as always, it's perfect.
Hello, does anyone have any ideas?

Good morning, I have a Redme Note 13 Pro, I have hyperos 1.0.12.0 UNREUXM, can I upgrade to hyperos 1.0.8.0 UNRCNXM without unlocking the bootloader? and if I can use fastboot without formatting the phone? Thank you
1. You can't do anything without unlocking the bootloader.
2. Bootloader must be unlocked to use fastboot
3. From 1.0.12.0 to 1.0.8.0 is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
4. Formatting is required for downgrade

There will already be automatic formatting when the bootloader opens

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg
Did I say it was old? I wrote the same thing
No, you said: "From 1.0.12.0 to 1.0.8.0 is a downgrade, not an upgrade".
I'm saying that from 1.0.12.0.UNREUXM to 1.0.8.0.UNRCNXM is not necessarily a downgrade, since you can't compare versions of two different regional ROMs like that.

EDIT: In fact, checked it, out of curiosity.
Security patch on 1.0.12.0.UNREUXM is 2024-04-01
Security patch on 1.0.8.0.UNRCNXM is 2024-07-01

Last edited:
So you went from xiaomi.eu_NUWA_OS1.0.24.7.28.DEV_14.zip to xiaomi.eu_NUWA_OS1.0.8.0.UMBCNXM_14.zip
without data wipe?
Are you sure?

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk
YES, I don't wipe my data. It's was successfully. Not error found.
I use twrp at recovery mode.

I updated peridot to 1.0.15.0 and now im in a boot loop. Thsi is the first time this has happened to me. what to do now?

Just installed the latest version for psyche, and everything seems good! Only one bug present ever since the first hyperOS ROM. The mark as read option in notifications is gone for the sms app. Is this known? Is there any fix?
Thanks

1000042466.png

Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question: my Mix4 is now on MIUI last stable (14.0.8.0) with twrp and I'm considering to install HyperOS. Can I just flash the rom with twrp without clean data as I always do with the MIUI rom? Can I use directly the last stable of HyperOS or should I start with first release? Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question: my Mix4 is now on MIUI last stable (14.0.8.0) with twrp and I'm considering to install HyperOS. Can I just flash the rom with twrp without clean data as I always do with the MIUI rom? Can I use directly the last stable of HyperOS or should I start with first release? Thanks a lot.
It worked fine for me, but battery life is worse, and there is an annoying video camera bug where a frame is droppes/jerked every time lighting changes drastically.

Hopefully future updates resolves it.