HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Bye,
I also have ROOT would you have the patience and the will to explain to me step by step what I have to do? Thank you.

I think I magically found the source of my battery drain problem and its fix. I curious because the device is hot and even the UI cannot run in 120Hz. This is a typical symptom of a swap in action. So I check my Memory Extension config and indeed it was Off. BUT, opening Termux and executing `free` shows that 8GB is allocated AND used. Thankfully I have root, so I simply `cat /proc/swaps` to see the allocated swap file, then `swapoff <that swap file>`. Animation smoothness instantly returns and the heat goes away. Been 4 hours and the battery drain is not crazy anymore. Feel free to try on your device.

I tried to do this, following the steps the way you explained...
In the attached screenshot is the result I get when I run 'cat/proc/swap'.
I am not experienced in running commands on Termux but I really want to improve my battery life because right now, it sucks.

I will really appreciate your response and assistance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-16-22-44-38-164_com.termux-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-16-22-44-38-164_com.termux-edit.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 92
To mod who was deleted my post with Chinese Changelog. If you can recommend any good translator from Chinese to ENG i can to your job ;)
It's not my "job" to translate your posts or to recommend translators. My "job" is to enforce the posting rules.

PS: Why you don't delete german/spanish posts? :D
I delete every non-English post I come across. If it's not deleted, then I haven't seen it. That answers your question?

I tried to do this, following the steps the way you explained...
In the attached screenshot is the result I get when I run 'cat/proc/swap'.
I am not experienced in running commands on Termux but I really want to improve my battery life because right now, it sucks.

I will really appreciate your response and assistance
You forgot a space. The command is `cat`, it displays the content of a file. And the file is `/proc/swaps` (you also seem to have forgotten one "s". So it is `cat /proc/swaps`. The `cat` command is harmless, it only displays content. So you can do trial and error with it. Another advice, the tab key from the termux will autocomplete the names, play with it in case you don't really know the name of a file/command. Another command that will be helpful if you get lost is "ls", it lists files, you can also pass a path to it, so you can try `ls /proc`

Thanks for the Spanish translation of Aurora in 1.0.19.0
I only found this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-17-00-07-46-703_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-00-07-46-703_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 158
You forgot a space. The command is `cat`, it displays the content of a file. And the file is `/proc/swaps` (you also seem to have forgotten one "s". So it is `cat /proc/swaps`. The `cat` command is harmless, it only displays content. So you can do trial and error with it. Another advice, the tab key from the termux will autocomplete the names, play with it in case you don't really know the name of a file/command. Another command that will be helpful if you get lost is "ls", it lists files, you can also pass a path to it, so you can try `ls /proc`

Thank you for your response. I caught my mistake this morning after I attempted it again with a clearer eye and reasoning (I was tired from work yesterday), and yes, I missed the space. The command works now.

All is left now is to automate it to run on boot as it doesn't survive a reboot.

Do you have any advice concerning that?
Thank you in advance...

Thank you for your response. I caught my mistake this morning after I attempted it again with a clearer eye and reasoning (I was tired from work yesterday), and yes, I missed the space. The command works now.

All is left now is to automate it to run on boot as it doesn't survive a reboot.

Do you have any advice concerning that?
Thank you in advance...
Tasker is pretty good as I am using it for this and works perfectly. If you don't want tasker since it is a paid app, another free solution was given here:

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-17-08-49-46-599_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-08-49-46-599_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 119
This article says that in the 6.0.1.2 version of the Files app, we can view files restricted by Android, such as obb. But it is not possible to view them right now. Do I need to make a setting for this?

Good morning, on the same screen I also found this:

Thank you very much for the hard work
Look, all I can do is update the Global translation, I'm not about to learn Spanish to translate anything myself.
Report translation issues to the Spanish translation repository.

This article says that in the 6.0.1.2 version of the Files app, we can view files restricted by Android, such as obb. But it is not possible to view them right now. Do I need to make a setting for this?
The article forgot to mention that it's not allowed for international ROMs.
And that the access is also allowed for Android/data, not just Android/obb.
We patched it but you'll have to wait for next update.

Hi, can anyone tell me how can I disable the floating windows that appears when clicking on a notification?
In the screenshot you can see what I mean, in this case with Whatsapp.
Thanks.

Attachments

• float.jpg
    float.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: HansRoyo
Look, all I can do is update the Global translation, I'm not about to learn Spanish to translate anything myself.
Report translation issues to the Spanish translation repository.

The article forgot to mention that it's not allowed for international ROMs.
And that the access is also allowed for Android/data, not just Android/obb.
We patched it but you'll have to wait for next update.
Not on the contrary, I only have words of gratitude and that is correct, that should have gone to the repository reports, I will see if I already have access to it. Thank you again Igor

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
i have massive Problems with Redmi Turbo 3. Iam usin xiaomi.EU with over 10 Phones over 7 Years but iam uanble to unlock bootloader Redmi Turob 3 buyed from china. Living in Germany. Can anyone help?

body-mg

Probably said a thousand times. You cannot unlock the bootloader on a CN device that was released with HyperOS. Your only option is an online paid service like NCunlock and the like.

Reactions: katerpanne

body-mg

Probably said a thousand times. You cannot unlock the bootloader on a CN device that was released with HyperOS. Your only option is an online paid service like NCunlock and the like.
thanks for the info, i buyed now a service from ncunlock, i hope it will work

Hi, can anyone tell me how can I disable the floating windows that appears when clicking on a notification?
In the screenshot you can see what I mean, in this case with Whatsapp.
Thanks.
I think it's here.
Settings / additional settings / floating windows / conversation bubbles

body-mg

i does not worked. The guy from NCunlock told me that the xiaomi main server is not sufficient and you need a xiaomi premium server. What can i do now?

Last edited:
Reroot after ROM Update:
I have rooted my device and when I update the device it is always unrooted. I don't want to go through the chores of extracting, patching the boot.img file and flashing it etc. again and again. So one day I felt bold and after sucessfully flashing the new update I booted into TWRP. There I went into Advanced and on install Magisk. I sucessfully installed and booted into OS. Magisk needs to do some Setup but after a sucessfull install(automatic!!) I just restart the phone and its rooted again! All this without the pain you have to endure normally. Since then I reroot my device like this. Since 4/5 updates. Why does not everybody do it like this? It seems to easy! Does anybody know ? Are there any problems with it? (My device: Xiaomi Mix 4, HyperOS 1.0.4.0, Stable)

Reactions: Ryoma
Reroot after ROM Update:
I have rooted my device and when I update the device it is always unrooted. I don't want to go through the chores of extracting, patching the boot.img file and flashing it etc. again and again. So one day I felt bold and after sucessfully flashing the new update I booted into TWRP. There I went into Advanced and on install Magisk. I sucessfully installed and booted into OS. Magisk needs to do some Setup but after a sucessfull install(automatic!!) I just restart the phone and its rooted again! All this without the pain you have to endure normally. Since then I reroot my device like this. Since 4/5 updates. Why does not everybody do it like this? It seems to easy! Does anybody know ? Are there any problems with it? (My device: Xiaomi Mix 4, HyperOS 1.0.4.0, Stable)
For me the same. They need to inject the right boot, magisk included etc.

Reroot after ROM Update:
Sorry but of you have TWRP for your device why do you need to extract boot.img and apply the magisk patch?
You can just flash magisk.zip after the ROM and be done with it. That's what TWRP is doing anything.
Am I missing something?

Reactions: Trtrtr70
Sorry but of you have TWRP for your device why do you need to extract boot.img and apply the magisk patch?
You can just flash magisk.zip after the ROM and be done with it. That's what TWRP is doing anything.
Am I missing something?

Having a-b partition you need to boot to twrp and ram install twrp in "advanced" to get the twrp to remain, otherwise you'll get the Chinese recovery

Reactions: stathis95194
In that case the only option is to disable every single app manually. Isn't there a way to just mass disable this feature?
Please don't tell me this option isn't available on your device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-18-18-34-56-868_com.miui.freeform-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-18-18-34-56-868_com.miui.freeform-edit.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 300