HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks for the quick reply. Then I hope that Xiaomi will update the camera app in the China ROM to this version. It has been updated in the EU & US ROM.
Xiaomi has the ability to update built-in apps without installing new ROM. Just be patient and wait, and of course, check regularly. Gallery app has just gotten an AI trained model for AI image expansion and object removal. Camera will follow suit. Do note that they may use different models for each region due to region specific preferences, as EU is based on CN, expect to get CN preferences especially for skin tones.

I just moved my 14 from EU weekly to this stable rom. Got one issue that I can't find the solution that the screen will get dimmer while using Instagram. I tried turning off many screen options (anti-flicker/reading mode/auto brightness) but still it's always dimming the light on Instagram. When going back to home or other apps, the screen is normally bright.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Because your "app update checker" app doesn't show the latest versions correctly.
Many of our apps are Global variants, while your checker shows Chinese variants (like Gallery).
I'm not about to explain the reason behind each and every one of our app variant and version choices, I'll just say that we know what we're doing.
Plus, there are many apps that we keep the included version and don't update manually, like that Feedback app.

got it, thanks for the explanation. I'm not saying that you don't know what you are doing, on the contrary, I probably would sell 14u if EU didn't exist.

I just thought that since the EU is based on China's firmware and everything needs to be translated, my assumption was that EU uses China's version of apps and therefore was wondering why are outdated.

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Xiaomi has the ability to update built-in apps without installing new ROM. Just be patient and wait, and of course, check regularly. Gallery app has just gotten an AI trained model for AI image expansion and object removal. Camera will follow suit. Do note that they may use different models for each region due to region specific preferences, as EU is based on CN, expect to get CN preferences especially for skin tones.
As Igor Eisberg explained here (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.73215/#post-728261) you can't update system apps in a ROM from xiaomi.eu. As far as I understand it, system apps are only updated with a new ROM version.

I can't update system apps from APK/Play Store/GetApps
You should never update non-Google system apps on our ROMs, or custom ROMs in general.
Otherwise, you'll lose the translations and modifications we apply to these apps.
This is also a measure to prevent you from false-reporting issues not related to our ROMs.
MIUI/HyperOS app updates that show up on Play Store cannot be hidden. Nothing we can do about it.
Also, GetApps is not part of our ROMs and you should not even have it installed.

As Igor Eisberg explained here (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.73215/#post-728261) you can't update system apps in a ROM from xiaomi.eu. As far as I understand it, system apps are only updated with a new ROM version.

I can't update system apps from APK/Play Store/GetApps
You should never update non-Google system apps on our ROMs, or custom ROMs in general.
Otherwise, you'll lose the translations and modifications we apply to these apps.
This is also a measure to prevent you from false-reporting issues not related to our ROMs.
MIUI/HyperOS app updates that show up on Play Store cannot be hidden. Nothing we can do about it.
Also, GetApps is not part of our ROMs and you should not even have it installed.
No, you misunderstood my post. I said Xiaomi has the ability to update built-in apps, NOT you updating them manually from Play Store.

• Angry
No, you misunderstood my post. I said Xiaomi has the ability to update built-in apps, NOT you updating them manually from Play Store.
Correct. As far as I understand, however, a custom ROM like the one from xiaomi.eu - unlike the official ROM from Xiaomi - does not provide updates to an installed version. These only come with a new ROM.

I've noticed the Poco F4 is noticably slower on the last update, 1.0.4.0

Did anyone else notice this? I don't have any of the added ram options enabled.

All of that has nothing to do with our ROM though... That's only true for official ROMs.

Hi, I don't know what happened, I updated my Xiaomi 13 from TWRP with version xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.10.0 to xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0 as I have always done and when I restart only system application errors appear and the mobile is not usable. On the previous page another user has reported the same thing with a Xiaomi MIX. I have tried reinstalling and it does not work. I have tried searching for the previous ROM on sourceforge and they have disappeared, only the version xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip is left. Now I don't know what to do to recover it, since I don't have a copy of the files.

EDIT: Reading back, there are at least 3 users who have the same problem. This is a critical error for a stable version and I find it strange that no one has removed the ROM.

Last edited:
It's little better but not with wifi
I used FKM + YAKT, to downclock my device, it's giving pretty good battery life now. A previous post by someone mentioned that the wifi bug is caused when switching from wifi to mobile data (or the other way around), one of the CPU stays on the highest frequency.

Hopefully this does get fixed eventually. Also, could I ask whether android auto works for you?

I used FKM + YAKT, to downclock my device, it's giving pretty good battery life now. A previous post by someone mentioned that the wifi bug is caused when switching from wifi to mobile data (or the other way around), one of the CPU stays on the highest frequency.

Hopefully this does get fixed eventually. Also, could I ask whether android auto works for you?
I don't use android auto sorry

Reactions: austinjklim

I have verified with FKM and don't have cpu who stay high

Reactions: austinjklim
Try entering these ADB commands:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
I have done this and it seems to have worked, but Google Wallet is not working. When I try to access my account it says it cannot be activated. Play Protect says the device is certified. I have reinstalled Google wallet and cleared the cache of Google play services.

Check if the Google play services app has SMS access enabled.
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow".

Check if the Google play services app has SMS access enabled.
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow".
Works!! Thanks!!!!

Something is wrong. Now it is impossible to get my Oneplus watch 2 smartwatch to work. Even when I reset it to factory settings, when I try to pair it, it stays set to 12% and gives an error. No matter how much I reinstall the Oneplus app, it doesn't work.

EDIT: Solved. I had to do it in 2 steps, assigning permissions to the app and continuing in the middle of the pairing process

Last edited:
I have verified with FKM and don't have cpu who stay high
that's just what one of the users mentioned regarding on wifi drain on peridot. I couldn't verify as well as i've been caught up by work.

But i can say that FKM did improve my battery life.

I updated my 13 pro with latest stable and found the new AI image expansion and object removal, but just tried to edit a photo to use the new removal and its not there any more, no way to change to pro mode (not button for it as had some days ago). Any idea?

Edit: reboot seems fixed it