HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Am I the only on shennong and current stable ver. , that im dealing with slow charging than expected? almost 40 minutes , im used to fully charged to about 20-21 minutes...Just curious , tried 3 different original cables.
I have shennong 14 pro not this problem inhave charger 120W and full utra charger 20 min 100%

Reactions: KGVER
I have the RN12 and the complete animations and textures are there. I think it is because of the HyperOS version
What version do u have? I have the RN12 with HyperOs 1.0.11.0 and i don´t have any animations/textures...

Last edited:
Am I the only on shennong and current stable ver. , that im dealing with slow charging than expected? almost 40 minutes , im used to fully charged to about 20-21 minutes...Just curious , tried 3 different original cables.
Alioth and venus, both on last stable, have the same problem. I am charging with about 8W-9W instead of 20W+ ... WIRED

Reactions: KGVER
I have a question why the latest version was released for the Redmi Note 12 4G (Topas) 1.0.4.0 although there is a newer one? Why is it released only for topaz?

anybody can share some feedback about new release 1.0.4 for Venus ( mi 11 ) , any issues ? thanks in advanced

I have a question why the latest version was released for the Redmi Note 12 4G (Topas) 1.0.4.0 although there is a newer one? Why is it released only for topaz?

I'm missing some notifications.
I did run this command:
"adb shell pm compile -a -f --full" (and reboot), this fixed WhatsApp and telegram, I was only getting the icon and no vibration, now phone vibrates as expected.
However there's still something missing (at least that I've found so far):
- I'm not getting notifications from Google calendar (neither icon, nor vibration). When I was phoned about missing one appointment and opened the calendar, the notification popped up.
- Phone app does not identify calls from the agenda, despite having the right permissions. After answering the call and checking the call log, I can see the contact names though. I'm using the stack contacts and phone apps.

I have a Xiaomi 14 huoji, upgraded from the last weekly to this stable as it was mentioned it was supported without wiping.

Any advice, other than clean install?

flashed on redmi note 13 pro 5g sim detected but no signal
I have the same device & everything works Perfectly. Yes, it's normal with the No Signal & this is what I did:
Get the Radio file from an Official Firmware/ROM, It should be NON-HLOS.bin or Modem.img.
1. U can replace the file in the Xiaomi.EU ROM (ROM should be same Region as your Device) & flash again via Desktop or
2. Flash it through the FASTBOOT Command on your PC/Laptop

I give up, 1.0.11.0 has even worse battery life than 1.0.8.0 on Nuwa. I'm going back to 1.0.7.0, the last one known to last over 24 hours on a single charge, at least close to it, not less than 12 hours with constant warm body and full awake bar.
I have the same problem on Nuwa with 1.0.11
I want to go back to 1.0.8.0, it was the best...
Can we go back without wiping data?
Thanks

I have the same device & everything works Perfectly. Yes, it's normal with the No Signal & this is what I did:
Get the Radio file from an Official Firmware/ROM, It should be NON-HLOS.bin or Modem.img.
1. U can replace the file in the Xiaomi.EU ROM (ROM should be same Region as your Device) & flash again via Desktop or
2. Flash it through the FASTBOOT Command on your PC/Laptop
Or just "fastboot flash modem_ab modem.img", done.

Reactions: Mrgee and KGVER
Hello,
Can somebody point me to where I can download older released versions of HyperOS for Mi 11 ULTRA, as after latest update I'm having issues with wifi not enabling.
I'm presently using Xiaomi.eu 1.0.4.0UKACNXM Stable. I didn't experience this issue with previous version 1.0.3.0, but cannot find where to download it again

Last edited:
Hello,
Can somebody point me to where I can download older released versions of HyperOS for Mi 11 ULTRA, as after latest update I'm having issues with wifi not enabling.
I'm presently using Xiaomi.eu 1.0.4.0UKACNXM Stable. I didn't experience this issue with previous version 1.0.3.0, but cannot find where to download it again
HI, if this can help you

I updated my Mi 11i (Haydn) To the 1.0.3.0 version but now every time I try to play music no matter the app, my phone soft reboots (goes to powered by hyperos screen) video works fine, but music is impossible. Any ideas on how to solve this? I had no issues prior to the update

Reactions: MiBoi9000
I updated my Mi 11i (Haydn) To the 1.0.3.0 version but now every time I try to play music no matter the app, my phone soft reboots (goes to powered by hyperos screen) video works fine, but music is impossible. Any ideas on how to solve this? I had no issues prior to the update
Well, for the first time I had to run these ADB commands since Gmail and some other apps were crashing:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Not sure if it's going to solve your problem but it's worth trying.

Well, for the first time I had to run these ADB commands since Gmail and some other apps were crashing:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Not sure if it's going to solve your problem but it's worth trying.
Thank you for trying to help, but unfortunately the problem remains unsolved. With further testing,local music player works fine, but streaming music apps cause the crash

Last edited:
Anyone's knows how to disable those floating apps? Like whatsapp floating above another app if u get a notification and click on it. There's an option for it in settings but it doesn't do anything?
I tried disabling many things but nothing worked even on the internet nobody knows or can figure out how to disable this feature? Thank u in advance!

Hello,

I have a Xiaomi 14 pro and i can't make the update,i have Always the first beta update.
Anyone Can help me please?
(Sorry for me english)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-31-15-04-16-221_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-31-15-04-16-221_com.android.updater.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 84
Thank you for trying to help, but unfortunately the problem remains unsolved. With further testing,local music player works fine, but streaming music apps cause the crash
I ended up finding out the problem, it was a conflict with a magisk module, which only happened after the new update. never had issues before

Anyone's knows how to disable those floating apps? Like whatsapp floating above another app if u get a notification and click on it. There's an option for it in settings but it doesn't do anything?
I tried disabling many things but nothing worked even on the internet nobody knows or can figure out how to disable this feature? Thank u in advance!
Those are conversation bubbles. Did you turn them off at Additional Settings-Conversation Bubbles-Show Conversation Bubbles?

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk