HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I am still not able to use AR (augmented reality) on my mondrian. It is related to the chinese source of the eu Rom? I have no problems on the global or EEA original ROM.

Attachments

• IMG_20240831_170346.jpg
    IMG_20240831_170346.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20240831_170325.jpg
    IMG_20240831_170325.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 71
Those are conversation bubbles. Did you turn them off at Additional Settings-Conversation Bubbles-Show Conversation Bubbles?

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk
I turned everything olf but it keeps happening

Attachments

• 1000002943.jpg
    1000002943.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP be already installed but ask me for a password,
where i can find it please? (It's written : Enter password for user[0])

Hello,
A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP be already installed but ask me for a password,
where i can find it please? (It's written : Enter password for user[0])
It requires a lock screen password.
However, TWRP for 14 series models cannot decrypt the data partition.
If you want to use TWRP, you need to connect OTG-USB.

Reactions: Lemimi and iGears88
It requires a lock screen password.
However, TWRP for 14 series models cannot decrypt the data partition.
If you want to use TWRP, you need to connect OTG-USB.
That doesn't work with my lock screen password and the OTG-USB I am also asked for the password.

You probably didn't understand what I wrote. Of course, the password doesn't work if TWRP can't decrypt it.
OTG-USB is used as a connected external storage. Not for decryption/unlocking.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Lemimi and KGVER
Hello to the community,
on Fuxi I have the last weekly Rom installed date on 28/07/24, the stable version is "newer" date on 18/08/24, logically I would be able to flash the stable ROM over the weekly version without to wipe my datas, is there any body who already made that?

Ahaba

Reactions: Ahaba

Ahaba

Thank you very much for the info, I didn't follow this update on the post.

You probably didn't understand what I wrote. Of course, the password doesn't work if TWRP can't decrypt it.
OTG-USB is used as a connected external storage. Not for decryption/unlocking.
I don't understand where I'm making a mistake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-01-11-56-45-177_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-01-11-56-45-177_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 135
i have many warning and my poco f5 is not working smoothly....

how i cant start a clean Installation with Fastboot ?

Attachments

• CWindowssystem32cmd.exe.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
Warning: skip copying abl_ab image avb footer
Just ignore the warnings

Flash using the correct script, the one that reads "first install with data format" or something like that.

Please, Is it possible to include into this ROM feature that you can choose which App's sound will be send to which output in default? I have heard that vanila Android 13 and 14 has this feature already. Also Samsung has it, but that is different brand.

The use cases can be: If you drive car or bike your music can go to one device (sound system/earphones) and other things like navigation or notifications to another output. Also if you are connected at home to BT speaker and playing YouTube Music or Spotify and some other app or phone plays sound than the Music is interrupted as of now.

It needs to be improved and I was also surprised how many people are locked to other brands or ROM just because of this feature.

Thanks

Hi, Someone else has this bug, when I raise or lower the sound volume in YouTube or xplayer it closes the window and displays it as a thumbnail.
On peridot last version

Nope. I updated it and works smoothly.
Unfortunately I have bootloop on my Marble that I haven't been able to resolve and I don't want to format. I reflashed 1.0.5 and everything worked again. If any of the devs are interested I have the logcat.

Please, Is it possible to include into this ROM feature that you can choose which App's sound will be send to which output in default? I have heard that vanila Android 13 and 14 has this feature already. Also Samsung has it, but that is different brand.

The use cases can be: If you drive car or bike your music can go to one device (sound system/earphones) and other things like navigation or notifications to another output. Also if you are connected at home to BT speaker and playing YouTube Music or Spotify and some other app or phone plays sound than the Music is interrupted as of now.

It needs to be improved and I was also surprised how many people are locked to other brands or ROM just because of this feature.

Thanks
The closest you can get is:
Settings -> Sound & touch -> Additional settings -> Multiple audio sources

Reactions: KGVER