HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, I updated my Mi 14 Ultra Hyperos from version 1.0.15 to version 1.0.21. But when I opened it, many applications gave errors, network went out, wifi went out, calls, messages etc. everything gives errors. What should I do, I am not losing.

Sapphiren 1.0.5 .... is it worth updating? Any bugs fixed or not?
It's the same since 1.0.2, nothing fixed/improved, you'll only get (a nice .5 at the end of your current version) August 2024 Security Patch

Last edited:
Turbo charge is broken on Poco F5 with latest version clean flashed , speed is throttled at 5.5w . Among few tests the battery life is 89% and charging worked fine with the original ROM.

Does anyone know how to install a calendar widget (specifically a countdown widget)? I don't understand why the App Vault doesn't have a widget for the calendar app

Does anyone know how to install a calendar widget (specifically a countdown widget)? I don't understand why the App Vault doesn't have a widget for the calendar app
We use the global version of the calendar app, and therefore it does not have widgets available in App Vault. It's Xiaomi's fault.

I'm quite surprised that we already got a new marble (Poco F5) update, the last update was a month ago.

Usually new update comes every 3 months for marble, let's hope Xiaomi will do monthly updates from now on.

It's also requested to send us the device, as we can't reproduce it.
It is a bug that's persisted for at least 4 releases now on Redmi Note 13 4G (Sapphire/Sapphiren)
Actually someone from the staff posted it'd be patched for the next release (I guess 1.0.6 as it's coming in a few days)

I'm quite surprised that we already got a new marble (Poco F5) update, the last update was a month ago.

Usually new update comes every 3 months for marble, let's hope Xiaomi will do monthly updates from now on.
This is because it's based on Redmi Note 12 turbo and not on Poco F5

It is a bug that's persisted for at least 4 releases now on Redmi Note 13 4G (Sapphire/Sapphiren)
Actually someone from the staff posted it'd be patched for the next release (I guess 1.0.6 as it's coming in a few days)
We already patched it, if it doesn't work then try clean flashing. If even that doesn't work, then no idea.

Reactions: gyr0ray0
Turbo charge is broken on Poco F5 with latest version clean flashed , speed is throttled at 5.5w . Among few tests the battery life is 89% and charging worked fine with the original ROM.
With what do you see your battery life ?

We already patched it, if it doesn't work then try clean flashing. If even that doesn't work, then no idea.
Thank you so much! I'm just booting from a clean flash, hope it got fixed :)

Edit: problem persists, whatever I don't care anymore lol

Last edited:
Hi, I was using MIUI 14 on my old poco x3 pro. Now I've installed HyperOS on the poco f6 and I don't see the same options for my redmi buds 3 pro, in fact, the HyperOS global version has the same options I had in MIUI 14. The chinese version removed it?
Thanks.

Is there a way to do a clean flash without wiping internal storage?
If I use the first install file it would wipe photos etc. correct?

And would a TWRP backup be safe to restore on houji?

Hi, the wifi consumption is huge. If there a problem with this model? Poco f6

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-04-20-02-38-594_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-04-20-02-38-594_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 86
You're not supposed to restore any backups when clean flashing. It'll mess up the install. Backup what you need manually.
I know that's the whole point of the clean.
But I do always like to make a full backup, if I forgot something in the manual backup I can always go back and get if.

I also do have a full TWRP backup from when the system was running fine, so going back to this and dirty flash latest would be an option too.

But if restoring this is a risk I wouldn't of course.

I do hear a lot that TWRP's days are over. But I don't fully grasp why.
It was great for a lot of things and being able to do "everything" on the device.

Sorry for the off-topic.