HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

try to stop in the saved wi-fi network you use , into privacy - 'use random MAC' , changed it to 'use device MAC' , many routers had issues with this one , it's good for random wifi open network , but for your personal one , makes such issues
---
for the -17 transient error on device integrity check - the only needed is to uninstall updates or clear all data for play services , then no restart is needed, just search in play store or google.com 'play services' to go to the play store link , where you can directly click on 'update' button to update them the latest , after that should be working normally , had the same issue popup out of nowhere again on 2nd my device yesterday and this fixed it fastly , so it's defenetely related to bad/corrupted play services modules , most probably to the droidguard virtual machine code that is downloaded/updated automatically by the play services , so in theory it can be fixed by itself after some time when new version is downloaded

Last edited:
1000097971.jpg

After uninstall updates and delete data of play store and play services, reboot, wallet app wont even start, can not connect to email address... Now it is completely broken

Last edited:
After uninstall updates and delete data of play store and play services, wallet app wont even start, can not connect to email address... Now it is completely broken
I had the same issue after installing the newest Stable on my Xiaomi 13 yesterday but I found this post in the forum which helped me solve the problem. Now wallet works again and the only thing that I still can't get to work is WhatsApp

I managed wallet to work again
But
whatsapp not working still
Integrity check failed still as in the screenshot above

Last edited:
So If I install the Stable over the Beta, nothing is going to disappear from the phone...?
The newer Stables are meant to upgrade the last Beta

Maybe you didn't understand what I wrote. ? My English is bad.

- uninstall updates Google Play Store and Google Play Services app
- restart the device
- update the Google Play Store and Google Play Services applications
- add the card to the Wallet application
Problem solved. Thank you!! (By the way your English is perfect, practicaly queen's English. The problem was my English) :)

I managed wallet to work again
How have you done it?
I have latest XiaomiEUModule installed, tried to delete Google Play Store and Services updates, checked SMS permission for Google.
Still wallet does not work. It starts but crashes by "Add payment card" button with "android.content.ActivityNotFoundException (unable to find com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.pay.main.PayActivity)
mi 12t pro, HyperOS 1.0.8.0.ulfcnxm

How have you done it?
I have latest XiaomiEUModule installed, tried to delete Google Play Store and Services updates, checked SMS permission for Google.
Still wallet does not work. It starts but crashes by "Add payment card" button with "android.content.ActivityNotFoundException (unable to find com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.pay.main.PayActivity)
mi 12t pro, HyperOS 1.0.8.0.ulfcnxm
Exact same for me. But I can still pay with Google Wallet. Despite it's crashing when clicking on the add card button, I could add back my card when clicking on Payment Setup (one of the option on the menu when you click on your account top right). The card isn't visible though but the wallet is functional nonetheless

PS: I tried to install the latest module from Sept 23 posted above, and this didn't change anything.

my 3rd device got of today -17 transient error on integrity , very old one poco with miui12 :D , just fast clear data of play services without reboot fixed it

p.s: my mondriad hyperos 1.0.13 still do not got this issue , will wait and see these days , my guess is google so-so doing something with safetynet final deprecation in few months , and old cached data is messing up with the latest play services update , as with -17 transient error on integrity everything that check cts profile just crash and till play services data clear even basic integrity is failed probably due to the same reason for the cts

Last edited:
When upgrade to lastest version, my app is crashed , and it said that Android KeyStore is not found ..
Is Android Keystore removed ?

I will answer my question about WhatsApp.

"WhatsApp does not support phones with custom firmware. There are too many configurations of such systems that may conflict with the work of WhatsApp. In addition, the flashed devices do not allow the WhatsApp security system to function properly. If you use a phone with custom firmware, other apps can access your messages despite end-to-end encryption. To make WhatsApp work in the best way, use the official firmware and get rid of the custom one. Contact your phone manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to remove the custom firmware."

The question remains, why does "EU" get this way on firmware, have I tried it on others, for example, "EliteRom" this does not happen?
How can I fix this so that WhatsApp doesn't see that the "EU" firmware is not custom?

Reactions: Mrgee