HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I don't know about other people but my device still passes certification without the new update. Xiaomi 12x
8.16 akita print is still working, on 9.23 is komodo print , idk about other changes in the app , overall these beta prints are valid for about 2 months , so maybe just a regular precaution update of the print

I will answer my question about WhatsApp.

"WhatsApp does not support phones with custom firmware. There are too many configurations of such systems that may conflict with the work of WhatsApp. In addition, the flashed devices do not allow the WhatsApp security system to function properly. If you use a phone with custom firmware, other apps can access your messages despite end-to-end encryption. To make WhatsApp work in the best way, use the official firmware and get rid of the custom one. Contact your phone manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to remove the custom firmware."

The question remains, why does "EU" get this way on firmware, have I tried it on others, for example, "EliteRom" this does not happen?
How can I fix this so that WhatsApp doesn't see that the "EU" firmware is not custom?
Same Issue here, Also hoping there will be a fix in the next update hopefully.

Redmi Note 12 NFC/non-NFC ROMs have been removed. If you downloaded it, try to make a log.
Can i update from this rom to the latest stable rom without data lost ? MIUI V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM | stable > xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-23-16-34-11-533_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-23-16-34-11-533_com.android.updater.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 9
Phone Model: Xiaomi 13 (FUXI) Build number: 1.0.14.0.UMCCNXM. Problem: ViLTE Video Call LTE is not working. please correct that I specifically changed my mobile operator for the sake of a video call.
IMG_20240923_140049.jpg

I don't think WhatsApp will fix anything, and the Xiaomi.eu team will not hack the application.
there is no need to hack something, you need to somehow not show in the firmware that it is "custom" as it is done, for example, in the "EliteRom" firmware

there is no need to hack something, you need to somehow not show in the firmware that it is "custom" as it is done, for example, in the "EliteRom" firmware
So the Xiaomi.eu team is "somehow" supposed to guess what is the exact part of the EliteRom that make the WhatsApp application believe it is not a custom ROM ?

So the Xiaomi.eu team is "somehow" supposed to guess what is the exact part of the EliteRom that make the WhatsApp application believe it is not a custom ROM ?
I can know from where, I would know and would be able to assemble the firmware, I would not ask