HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Did install from rom from latest stable hyperos 1.0.14 without data loss. And phone come back to live. Omg :))) next time will be more careful!!!

My battery life on Houji is actually very good on latest, I did do a full wipe recently which may have helped.
Please do note, battery info is showing remaining screen-on time (very rough estimate of course).
Thanks for your response.
Can you take a look at https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-14-battery-life.74002/
I attached an image from my battery settings. Can you check yours to see how many hours it offers when battery is full?
I need to charge my device 2 times a day.

Guys,
Can you please fix the issue on Poco F5 - every time I clear data from Google Play services, Google Play, Google Framefork, Google wallets, I need to go to Privacy > Privacy Dashboard > See other permissions > SMS > Google Play Services and set to Allow.
Otherwise, Wallets throw an error.

Thanks for your hard work!
Already had to allow and still integrity error. Latest (23.9) fix installed. What to do ?

Last edited:
Please add to Xiaomi.eu ROM Limited charging option. It is possible to enable it as you can see in the picture. It was taken from some other project.

Limiting charging can extend battery life and decrease the need to change the phone after some time - something positive for the planet. Also, it is a convenient feature that improves user experience.

Attachments

• Limit charging.jpeg
    Limit charging.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 129
Please add to Xiaomi.eu ROM Limited charging option. It is possible to enable it as you can see in the picture. It was taken from some other project.

Limiting charging can extend battery life and decrease the need to change the phone after some time - something positive for the planet. Also, it is a convenient feature that improves user experience.
That would be an amazing feature to have. I don't know why Xiaomi doesn't apply it natively to every phone....

Ma batterie est terrible

dit que je n'ai que 2 606 de batterie disponible, soit 52 pour cent de batterie, je charge mon appareil plus souvent car il est facile de le démonter en quatre heures

y a-t-il un moyen de réinitialiser la batterie ou autre chose qu'un changement pur et simple, je n'ai pas besoin que quelqu'un retire le revêtement imperméable de l'appareil.
Try this https://hamradio.my/2024/05/resetti...roid-devices-rooted-and-non-rooted-solutions/

Just to say how I solved the GPay issue: on my Ishtar (CN 13 Ultra), GPay stopped working but... updating GPay module and then just uninstalling the updates to Play store and Services fixed everything. Just reboot after uninstalling updates and then wait for phone to get updates again (when downloads stop). No need to uninstall wallet and other stuff.

If it's missing on your device, that means it's not supported. Just because "other projects" unhide it, doesn't mean it works.

Reactions: pilleelvis
Just to say how I solved the GPay issue: on my Ishtar (CN 13 Ultra), GPay stopped working but... updating GPay module and then just uninstalling the updates to Play store and Services fixed everything. Just reboot after uninstalling updates and then wait for phone to get updates again (when downloads stop). No need to uninstall wallet and other stuff.
Services have not updates. The options are close/remove/alldataclear only, which one to use?
(I have GPay issue on fuxi.)

Last edited:
If it's missing on your device, that means it's not supported. Just because "other projects" unhide it, doesn't mean it works.
It is strange because the device it appears on (Snapdragon 860 SOC) has almost same HW as my phone (Snapdragon 870 SOC). Both devices are made by Xiaomi.

That way I was thinking it is rather SW (ROM) limitation than unsupported HW.

Can someone here please confirm you have this function (Limit charge to 80% of battery) and it really works? If so what phone do you have? Thanks

It is strange because the device it appears on (Snapdragon 860 SOC) has almost same HW as my phone (Snapdragon 870 SOC). Both devices are made by Xiaomi.

Can someone here please confirm you have this function (Limit charge to 80% of battery) and it really works? If so what phone do you have? Thanks
I have Xiaomi 14 Ultra and it has this feature + it works great! (sometimes battery drops to 79% while charging, but it never goes above 80%)

I use this feature + faster charging, sort of best of both worlds (only use 80% of battery, therefore degrading it slower, but also use the fast 90W charging that degrades it faster haha)

I also have Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro 12.4" and it doesn't have this feature, so it charges really fast at 120W but it degrades even faster since it goes to 100%

Reactions: PavelCzechRep
Hello, please help. I installed stable FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip and then FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13 and now phone is not loading.... How i can fix it? Installed via TWRP
There is a way to keep data but you will need to relog banking apps but I will not recommend it since it may pose some glitches and you may trouble or wrongly blame the developers. It's only good to report real bugs caused within the rom and not user fault to expedite bug fixing process. Format data is always recommended when changing OS.

I advise you to express those opinions to Xiaomi directly... we don't touch hardware feature.

I have Xiaomi 14 Ultra and it has this feature + it works great! (sometimes battery drops to 79% while charging, but it never goes above 80%)

I use this feature + faster charging, sort of best of both worlds (only use 80% of battery, therefore degrading it slower, but also use the fast 90W charging that degrades it faster haha)

I also have Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro 12.4" and it doesn't have this feature, so it charges really fast at 120W but it degrades even faster since it goes to 100%
You can use accubattery and apply a limit, you got a notification when you reach 80% or less

I have a little question, how often the GPay module gets updated? Everytime the google wallet app updates?
Sometimes it happens often, other times it can take a month or more since the last update of the module, you can see this in the publication dates that they put in the module thread.

module thread

Hello!
I managed to fix GPay with latest module, but somehow I lost GPS navigation. Either Google maps or another apps like Pokémon Go doesn't see me, but after I cloned PoGo app - GPS works on a cloned app. I've checked probably all permissions for all Google services and couldn't find a way to fix it. Has anyone experienced similar issue?

On my Peridot it is also working fine !

There is a root app that I used and I can set many battery charging options.