HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Latest stable and latest GPay module are not working, that is the status quo right now, correct? Just asking to ensure it's not on my end. Regards.

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

Incorrect.
Oh, so it should work then?
Thx for the information, despite I cleared all data for play service, wallet and play store and rebooted my device is not certified again, do you have any other recommendation what I could do?

Regards

Oh, so it should work then?
Thx for the information, despite I cleared all data for play service, wallet and play store and rebooted my device is not certified again, do you have any other recommendation what I could do?

Regards

Sorry, have you installed the latest module update?

Sorry, have you installed the latest module update?

Of course , but still...

Nevermind, it seems to be required to also delete the second play service data completely, after that it starts working again, sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
I updated to last module, before update, I don't have problems, but I only have basic, now updated ands basic and device, all works nice, playstore certified always

Screenshot_2024-09-27-14-04-18-406_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-27-14-04-12-086_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Hi!

Can anyone check why doesn't working this feature??! My reset day is 26,but nothing happen!

Only on the first day of the month, it is automatically update. But my reset day is 26 not 1.

Why is this doesn't working as I set? How can I made a bugreport to xiaomi headquarters to fixn that?

Dear users ,

First of all there is a new one - uploaded today "googlep*y fix module" , of course first you have to install it , later on you have to read the forum more frequently because almost all the "answers to your questions and problems" are already answered many many many and ...many times.

im not the bad guy , im just an old user who actually reads posts every day here.. thats it thats all.