HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi!
System? Is there a separate root or not? If so, what modules? Or just the XiaomiEU module?
Poco F5 latest Stable xiaomi.eu
KSU: TrickyStore, XEUFrameworkPatcher, TSupport-Advanced. You just need to Activate XiaomiEU Inject Module app again after you flash XEU/TSupport. Tried to use PIF and it's not working, only with XiaomiEU Inject Module

Reactions: Devis234
Hello everyone.
I had downloaded the original official Rom of the Mi 11 Lite 5G NE to lock the bootloader again and leave the original rom, but I think I accidentally deleted it and I have been searching the forum to see if it was "Global" or "EEE". I live in Spain. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which one I should download? Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
I bought a Poco X6 5G recently.
I am in love with XiaomiEU Roms since years... so I wanted to install an XiaomiEU rom on it as well as I've always done between my Poco phones.
But this time I have a doubt:
Do I have to flash an HyperOS ROM or an "old" MIUI14 on it?
I have no clue. I want to root it tho.. to have a better answer for ads thanks to AdAway.
no help?

Try reinstalling the ROM via fastboot.
If you are using root and mods, remove them before installing the ROM.
That was only solution. After reinstalling ROM to 1.0.6.0 everything works like it should. That is really strange.. Next time I will do full backup before update. I was not avare, that something like that can occure. It never happened to me before. It's another experience. Luckily I was able to backup all my data trough TWRP.