HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

can't login into whatsapp on my device

11 ultra

i switched away from fmwhatsapp after almost 10 years of not using the original whatsapp app

now i want to start using the default whatsapp app, and i can't login

i thought i was banned , did a little digging and was told whatsapp has recent issues on custom roms

tried using my redmi tablet and it worked

I'm having this issue since i updated to the last version of the redwood rom.

Attachments

• 1000012289.jpg
    1000012289.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
can't login into whatsapp on my device

11 ultra

i switched away from fmwhatsapp after almost 10 years of not using the original whatsapp app

now i want to start using the default whatsapp app, and i can't login

i thought i was banned , did a little digging and was told whatsapp has recent issues on custom roms

tried using my redmi tablet and it worked
Well, tough. If WhatsApp doesn't work, then it doesn't work.

Hi guys, can someone help me after installing this latest version xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.6.0.UKACNXM_14, on my Mi 11 Ultra, several applications stopped working, I have tried to reinstall them but it no longer works. I want to go back to the previous version this xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.5.0.UKACNXM_14, but it is no longer available for download. Can someone make this version available again?

Hi guys, can someone help me after installing this latest version xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.6.0.UKACNXM_14, on my Mi 11 Ultra, several applications stopped working, I have tried to reinstall them but it no longer works. I want to go back to the previous version this xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.5.0.UKACNXM_14, but it is no longer available for download. Can someone make this version available again?
Use FixAppCrash.bat script.

Use FixAppCrash.bat script.
Hi, where can I find the link to download this Fix AppCrash.bat script?
Can you please send me the link so I can try to solve the problem.