HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi. My device is redmi note 11 4/64 spes. Updated from Miui 14 to HyperOS rom EU completed
But when I add my google account, It shows in my active devices is "Motorola Moto Z"
Why not "Redmi Note 11" or same?
View attachment 52697
its for the phone to pass DEVICE_INTEGRITY
if it doesnt pass it, things like Netflix, Google Pay and certain Banking Apps stop working..

I have a Poco F3 that was running MIUI 14, version 14.0.8.0 and after updating to HyperOS version 1.0.3.0, the text search in the Gallery app is now missing. This phone had the Xiaomi EU ROMs, both MIUI and HyperOS.

Also the Mi 11i that I have and that was using the official global ROM had this feature in the Gallery app, but when I flashed it with the Xiaomi EU HyperOS ROM, the text search is now missing.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about typing a text in the search field of the Gallery app, that will find a photo that has that text in the photo. I'm not talking about for example searching "trees" and it will find a photo with trees on it. That feature does not exist.

I can open a photo and select the text on it, so text recognition works, but I don't know why the text search doesn't work. I'm really missing that feature.

The Gallery app on the Poco F3 is now a global app version, not the chinese one. And on the Mi 11i, when I was using the global ROM, I replaced the global app version with the chinese one (not sure if I had to) but I had the text search feature.

So I just wanted to check if the developers maybe put the global app version on HyperOS by mistake and will there be a new Gallery app version in the next update, like version 3.7.1.2?

Does anyone know if I need to activate that feature somehow or if maybe it doesn't exist anymore on HyperOS?

Last edited:
I have a MI10 and seems to have permission issues with latest rom. With Whatsapp I can't download pdfs (no problems with images and videos) and with Aves gallery I can't delete pictures. Seems a file system issue, anybody have the same problem?

Hello, I have a problem with Safetynet on Poco F3 after installing Hyperrom.
I have installed GPay module also, but didn't work. The phone has no root. Are there other things I can try? I rather not restore to factory rom.

Last edited:
Poco F3 here. Battery life(after some debloating) is great, better than any previous roms I tried
Issue is, my gpay does not work. I have pass on safetynet ( yasnac, integrity checker 2 of 3), have card added, all seems ok(play said is certified) but when I try to pay, on terminal I have "card not supported"
I have app from 1st page installed too.

Hello everyone, I have a Mix 4 (stable) and rooted can I just install hyper os stable over it? and then do I have to root again or does it stay rooted?

Hello everyone, I have a Mix 4 (stable) and rooted can I just install hyper os stable over it? and then do I have to root again or does it stay rooted?
you need to root it again, you can do it immediately after installing hyperos over it.
flash rom first and then the zip

I'm about to install the EU rom instead of the global HyperOS rom (1.0.4.UMCEUXM) I have on my Xiaomi 13 now. Do I need to format data for that as well?

Hello everyone, could someone help me by accident, I passed a magisk module and damaged the MiuiSystemUI of my rom I'm on HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM Stable

Hello everyone, could someone help me by accident, I passed a magisk module and damaged the MiuiSystemUI of my rom I'm on HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM Stable
usually the thing to do is reflash the ROM zip again without formatting or going in TWRP navigating with File Manger into data/adb/modules and removing the Module folder.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, I tried payments after the update from MIUI and Google Pay due to an error on the microchip reader. Do you have any ideas? I tried resetting NFC

Once again, many thanks to the mods. Odin is running super smooth, not a single hiccup so far! Damn, I find it hard to believe that this phone was released in 2021. Haha

Does anyone have a problem with the location not working in apps? It was working fine and now it just suddenly doesn't work anymore in any app. Is there a solution for that?

Reactions: Nas040
Hello, can I actually install HyperOS stably over MIUI 14.0.6 on the Mix 4 or would I prefer a clean installation?