HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Maybe a silly question, before doing the upgrade on poco F3 Alioth - and yes, I know, best would be to format data, blabla...
So, has anyone done a "dirty flash" over the last stable MIUI via TWRP? Far too many functions added in the last 2-1/2 years to restore everything manually :-/
EDIT:
Okay, found the answer in the MIUI Stable Section...
EDIT 2:
Went well, feels good for now!

Last edited:
guys, is xda still the source to find twrp? I have a diting and a psyche and need twrp just for precaution

thanks a lot. For first install, do I need to wipe data ? I am on A13 miui 14 stable going to hyperOS stable dirty flash. I wanted to flash twrp before everything just as a precaution.. but since I am going from A13 to A14 I don't think I can flash twrp A14 before anything.. maybe flash twrp 13, upgrade to hyperOS and then update do twrp 14. Sorry if this is confunsing, long time since I stopped rom hopping

• Sad
Reactions: MeiGuddet
thanks a lot. For first install, do I need to wipe data ? I am on A13 miui 14 stable going to hyperOS stable dirty flash. I wanted to flash twrp before everything just as a precaution.. but since I am going from A13 to A14 I don't think I can flash twrp A14 before anything.. maybe flash twrp 13, upgrade to hyperOS and then update do twrp 14. Sorry if this is confunsing, long time since I stopped rom hopping
You can do it this way.

Diting:
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img

Psyche:
fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

Reactions: hazihell
just updated twrp and installed via fastboot update script without wipe on mix 4..
i did not encounter any problems during the process and i have not identified any problems with hyper os yet
thank you

Hello, maybe i need your Help:

I bought the Xiaomi Mi 14 Ultra (Aurora) in China. Unfortunately I have the problem that I cannot unlock my device. I tried using the cell phone itself and the application for the PC, but unfortunately both don't work.

I would also like to install TWRP for the phone, but I can't find the file.

Can you please help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-01-17-47-06-740_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-01-17-47-06-740_com.android.settings.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • 1714578588498 (1).jpg
    1714578588498 (1).jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 103
Guys, everything went well with the dirty upgrade from miui 14 stable to hyperOS stable. I installed latest gpay module as well, registered my card but on gpay setup page I still see the message "phone doesn't meet security requirements". Will it work even with that message ? Is there anything I still must do ? I am not rooted

Reactions: Oluwa Saucekid
Hello, maybe i need your Help:

I bought the Xiaomi Mi 14 Ultra (Aurora) in China. Unfortunately I have the problem that I cannot unlock my device. I tried using the cell phone itself and the application for the PC, but unfortunately both don't work.

I would also like to install TWRP for the phone, but I can't find the file.

Can you please help me?

Read this, info also valid for Aurora

No TWRP at the moment, flash via fastboot

@djkerimofficial When you bought your device in China, you have most likely a chinese device and it seems like you didn't inform yourself beforehand. With a chinese device you cannot unlock the bootloader, unless you have a chinese Mi account level 5. Since I don't think you have, you have to look for a paid service.

In this forum are threads and posts about that which you can find with search function.
But in this thread your question is off topic.

Linked thread by @k3067e3 is for global devices, not for china devices.

When I try to apply video wallpapers from the gallery, they are just gray there and do not apply (The "Apply" button does not respond to clicks).
But the main problem is that I tried to apply them through Themes, it was applied successfully, but the video plays completely, and then freezes. It used to loop endlessly on Global ROM (I mean the video ended --> immediately started over). And now it just freezes. How can this problem be solved? POCO F5 12/256 (marble). Xiaomi.eu HyperOS 1.0.2.0 firmware

I have a Xiaomi Mi 11i with global rom on A13. I just unlocked the bootloader, so my question is, do I just go into fastboot mode and run this script "first_install_with_data_format"?

If I understood everything correctly, I should be able to do just that, it will wipe everything and then I can flash the A14 TWRP after that?

I have a Xiaomi Mi 11i with global rom on A13. I just unlocked the bootloader, so my question is, do I just go into fastboot mode and run this script "first_install_with_data_format"?

If I understood everything correctly, I should be able to do just that, it will wipe everything and then I can flash the A14 TWRP after that?
Yes. It will install HyperOS and also the latest A14 TWRP so you don't even need to flash it manually.

Reactions: phonetic
Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
- first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
- update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I have some problems with that.

I Downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_STAR_OS1.0.2.0.UKACNXM_os1-14.zip" on mac.

1) when trying to unpack - i have an "unsupported format error" (default unzip utility of mac)
2) when trying to unpack by Unarchiver - there is a warning "missing a part of archive", but it unpacks the archive
3) after 2) i have this folder

1714646167586.png

there is no "first_install_with_data_format" or "update_rom" scripts

4) tried to launch macos/fastboot - and, obviously:

Code:
.../bin/macos/fastboot ; exit;
fastboot: usage: no command

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history fi

so it is just fastboot cmd file, like in adb tools.

i have a mi 11 pro, fastboot mode, replugged ("fastboot devices" shows it).
rom - miui 14.0.9.0.TKACNXM Stable by xiaomi.eu.
want to install latest stable hyperOS.

- do i need to install latest one of miui?
- what i am doing wrong?

1) when trying to unpack - i have an "unsupported format error" (default unzip utility of mac)
2) when trying to unpack by Unarchiver - there is a warning "missing a part of archive", but it unpacks the archive

Code:

Saving session...

- what i am doing wrong?
Download again and check MD5 hash: 7582f079095b01750e656d40bcea70f7

Last edited:
Reactions: viktorfridman

Code:

Saving session...

- what i am doing wrong?
perhaps this thread can help:

Reactions: viktorfridman
I updated from MIUI14 EU ROM to HyperOS on Mi10, using windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat in fastboot mode. All is fine, it works faster, I do not see any battery drain - I would say it is even a little better. Probably issues reported here are either device specific or config/launcher specific.
Thanks to XIAOMI for providing state of the art update for 4-years old phone and thanks to Xiaomi.eu team for developing this ROM, to enable 2nd SIM for Mi10 and for making it better and bloatware free.

Last edited:
K40S/ Foco F4: This Problem when I insert the USB OTG into my phone, the gallery app puts pictures and videos on it and these cannot be deleted, if I try to delete it it appears again, the files APP It also has a problem when on the removable drive it doesn't display the exact date and time of the video. The dash cam from my car makes it really difficult to select the correct video to export.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-03-03-11-47-697_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-03-03-11-47-697_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2024-05-03-03-11-41-046_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-03-03-11-41-046_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi. My device is redmi note 11 4/64 spes. Updated from Miui 14 EU to HyperOS EU completed
But when I add my google account, It shows in my active devices is "Motorola Moto Z"
Why not "Redmi Note 11" or same?
IMG_0677.jpeg

Last edited: