HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

AOD and lock screen editor not working (when entering the menu, it crashes and come back to the setting's main menu - error is "illegal pattern character" j" at "SimpleDateFormat")
Report this issue to French translation repository. It's their mistake.

Reactions: SevenSide
updated to stable rom no issue all perfect.

only it took a while for restoring back up this is the annoying part but the rest Big Thanks to DEVS for hard works.

last things ( please i want to give a tip but not for beers )

Thanks again and again.

It shows hyper os logo, and after a few minutes loading phone fully reboots and starts over booting. Can I maybe try dirty flashing miui 14 again before doing full wipe?
Just an update, dirty flashing miui 14 stable worked and the phone boots normally. Tried again flashing hyper os without data wipe and again in bootloop. Dirty flashed miui 14 and is working again. Something strange is going on here. I dont want to do a full wipe because all my banking apss will get ****ed and I will need to go to bank to reactivate.

Just an update, dirty flashing miui 14 stable worked and the phone boots normally. Tried again flashing hyper os without data wipe and again in bootloop. Dirty flashed miui 14 and is working again. Something strange is going on here. I dont want to do a full wipe because all my banking apss will get ****ed and I will need to go to bank to reactivate.
just don't update to stable, wait for next weekly

Reactions: HadiET
Thank you for your work!
A comment on the translation!
I looked at why it could be that the text remains in English on some sites and does not change to Hungarian.
It is because the srting entry with "new ending" is not in the Hungarian language file. This is the case with several applications, but I will only mention one example so as not to litter the forum.
System\priv-app\Settings\Settings.apk
Values\string.xml
<string name="notification_control_center">Notifications &amp; Control center</string>
<string name="notification_control_center_new">Notifications &amp; status bar</string>
Values-hu\String.xml
<string name="notification_control_center">Notifications and Control Center</string>

Missing <string name="notification_control_center_new">Notifications &amp; status bar</string> Entry and therefore the language does not change.
The string is not included.
I think this may be true for several language translations, because complaints were received from other languages as well.
The other note.
I think the camera is one of the most important factors for most people!
Would it be possible to release the updates for the stable ROM as a flash.zip?
I'm thinking here that the camera software on the DEV ROM is much newer and you shouldn't have to wait for it. This could be done with several applications and then no one would disturb the forum with complaints about: can't install system applications from unofficial channels.
Sorry for the long text!
I would like your work to be perfect for everyone! ;)
Thanks!

Some system apps (phone app's dialing screen, messages) that were in Turkish in MIUI 14 are in English in this version. There is no place to report for Turkish, I hope it will be fixed in future updates. I'm also looking forward to the per-app refresh rate option that was available in weekly rom. Other than that it works great, I haven't encountered any crash. (K60 PRO)

Hello, I am currently using k60pro, I would like your opinion about this stable e.u rom, specifically about the battery, device temperature, and errors. I'm not too familiar with technology so I want stability to use it for a long time and not change it

Hi, just updating from France:
- Lock Screen customization crash
- In settings AOD menu crash
- TWRP & OFOX can’t decrypt /Data so impossible to use them (they decrypt /Data on stock HyperOS), only on HyperOS EU they failed…
Any fix in the drawers please ?
Beside that very nice release ♥️

Where is the rom for the topaz?
It is not in the downloads of sourceforge.
"Redmi Note 12 NFC/non-NFC ROMs have been removed. If you downloaded it, try to make a log."
Someone commented that it had bootloop, idk if that was a universal issue, but something was wrong with it.

Hi, just updating from France:
- Lock Screen customization crash
- In settings AOD menu crash
- TWRP & OFOX can’t decrypt /Data so impossible to use them (they decrypt /Data on stock HyperOS), only on HyperOS EU they failed…
Any fix in the drawers please ?
Beside that very nice release ♥️
For AOD and lock screen : French translation issue. Already reported to translation team by SvenSide.

Reactions: SevenSide
"Redmi Note 12 NFC/non-NFC ROMs have been removed. If you downloaded it, try to make a log."
Someone commented that it had bootloop, idk if that was a universal issue, but something was wrong with it.
I did not download it because it was no longer.I would like to know if they will up again with the resolved bug.

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I'm on china rom 0.4, unlocked but haven't installed twrp, want to upgrade to version 0.5. Can I update it by selecting "choose update package"?

• Sad
Reactions: MeiGuddet
For AOD and lock screen : French translation issue. Already reported to translation team by SvenSide.
Yes, was just making a point after flashing rom.
Really annoying for TWRP not working and just a question please: if fix for French (aod and custom Lock Screen), will just a dirty flash be enough or again will need to wipe date please ?

Yes, was just making a point after flashing rom.
Really annoying for TWRP not working and just a question please: if fix for French (aod and custom Lock Screen), will just a dirty flash be enough or again will need to wipe date please ?
You'll just have to normally update without wipe.

Hello !
Installed on Xiaomi 13 using fastboot method.
- No problem with the Gallery app - - > App crash when swiping pictures, If you open picture by picture, no problem.
- AOD and lock screen editor not working (when entering the menu, it crashes and come back to the setting's main menu - error is "illegal pattern character" j" at "SimpleDateFormat")
- Some texts are still in English (phone is in French) - - > Reported to the French translation repo

Thanks !
I have the same problem on my 13 Pro in French.
And when I can't click on the wallet toggle which is in Grey.

About AoD settings - try to make a logcat and send it.

I'm sending you the link to my logcat for the AOD bug on Houji