HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, i have MIUI 14 A13 eu stable and TWRP with A13 support. There is new TWRP with A14 support. I want to update to HyperOS A14. Should i update TWRP firstly or update ROM firstly?

Reactions: Mi_Charlie
New here, just register an account for reporting a problem. I just flash in my xiaomi13. But for now, I can not get any WIFI linked. Just loading to get IP address.

Anyone elese noticing slower performance? Delay in animations and menus, like the whole system has a delay to it, also the animations seem very slow to respond. Tried going with 0.5x animation speed and the problem presists. Even when locking the phone it takes a half a second more. Fuxi btw updated from MIUI 14

Last edited:
now you can update in TWRP without wiping data.
TWRP A14 update is required for future ROM updates.

No, the first time means switching from a non-xiaomi.eu ROM.
We CAN update from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0 using TWRP A13, ok!
What about if I want to update TWRP A14 before, and then update from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0?
Is there any problem installing TWRP A14 still in MIUI 14?

We CAN update from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0 using TWRP A13, ok!
What about if I want to update TWRP A14 before, and then update from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0?
Is there any problem installing TWRP A14 still in MIUI 14?
No, you can install A14 TWRP on Miui 14, TWRP doesn't depending from OS. You can not flash A14 with A13 TWRP.

I do everyday, It's a shitshow, with half the people saying it doesn't crash and the other that it does. So I want a clear answer.
Well, to me that sounds like there is no clear answer. For some it crashes for others it don't. And that's probably what makes it a hard thing to figure out for the devs.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
I do everyday, It's a shitshow, with half the people saying it doesn't crash and the other that it does. So I want a clear answer.
The obvious answer is:
For some people, the Gallery crashes, for others it doesn't. This problem mainly affects the 13 series models.

Since people don't provide logcat about the errors it's hard to solve the problem.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Anyone elese noticing slower performance? Delay in animations and menus, like the whole system has a delay to it, also the animations seem very slow to respond. Tried going with 0.5x animation speed and the problem presists. Even when locking the phone it takes a half a second more. Fuxi btw updated from MIUI 14
Hi,
Same feeling with my 13 Pro (Nuwa)
Scrolling is not smooth and same thing when locking the phone

What is this restricted access to verification code?
Also there's a bug, it keep saying there is an update,but there is not!

EDIT: Found the solution for restricted access to verification code, just cleaned all data for security app.

Attachments

• IMG_20240118_213742.jpg
    IMG_20240118_213742.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_20240118_213723.jpg
    IMG_20240118_213723.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
From what i see it is only sd 8 gen 2 devicecs facing this issue for me first day was no issue second day start crashing when previewing photo my phone is k60 pro

I'm completely new to this. When I try to install via updater it goes into the twrp thing but I can't use the touchscreen at all to put in password. Turned of password but now can't press install. I then tried to use PC fast boot, installed a bunch of drivers but get waiting for device. Would really appreciate advice. I think I'm on latest hyper OS weekly

I'm completely new to this. When I try to install via updater it goes into the twrp thing but I can't use the touchscreen at all to put in password. Turned of password but now can't press install. I then tried to use PC fast boot, installed a bunch of drivers but get waiting for device. Would really appreciate advice. I think I'm on latest hyper OS weekly
Then post in latest weekly post, not here