HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

#k60pro there is a new e.u stable 1.0.5 update, thanks for the work of the development team

I tried installing HyperOS on my mondrian via fastboot, but when I open the cmd for fastboot_update_rom, the terminal only shows "Waiting for device". My phone is on fastboot mode already and is connected to my pc. Any help on this? Thanks

Edit: I fixed it!! Apparently I lack of ADB drivers on my pc, after installing those, I got the update. Thanks for the ROM devs :D

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, I have a question. I've currently using an AOSP custom ROM on my Poco X5 Pro 5G. I also have a TWRP recovery associated with that ROM on my phone. Can I still access the fastboot method to install the Xiaomi.EU ROM? Alternatively, is it possible for me to install Xiaomi.EU ROM via that TWRP?

On poco x5 pro TWRP worked for me on miui14 eu but with HyperOS Eu build then TWRP does not work anymore (failed to decrypt /data 10/10)… so now on HyperOs with Magisk and no custom recovery

Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) install with data format:
- Gallery crash when swipping picture.

Update: I think this error is because I restored Gallery app data from an old MIUI14 backup. When I cleared the Gallery app data (pm clear com.miui.gallery), this error was gone.

Last edited:
If you do not provide a logcat about the error, your report is useless.

On poco x5 pro TWRP worked for me on miui14 eu but with HyperOS Eu build then TWRP does not work anymore (failed to decrypt /data 10/10)… so now on HyperOs with Magisk and no custom recovery
Hi.. Apolgies but how can I install HyperOS with magisk and no custom recovery? I think there's only two methods (Fastboot and TWRP) to install it.

Je n'ai jamais essayé de rétrograder Android auparavant, mais je pense que pour votre sécurité, ne le faites jamais. Uniquement les mêmes versions de récupération et Android
yes you can I was already on hyperos A14 I downgraded around midnight 14 A13

Hi.. Apolgies but how can I install HyperOS with magisk and no custom recovery? I think there's only two methods (Fastboot and TWRP) to install it.
Just boot in fastboot (power button + vol -) and when in fastboot unzip the rom and choose instal with wipe data, let the thing make his job and after install magisk and patch the boot.img of the HyperOS EU rom, then again fastboot and « fastboot flash boot bootpatched.img » and voila

my xiaomi 14 runs chinese rom and it has recovery partition, and commend "fastboot flash recovery_ab"worked when i flash twrp

so when i switch to hyperOS.eu after stable version is released, i thought that command might be useful too. But i failed. TWRP showed for a while and auto back to fastboot.

And when i look through images of hyperOS.eu, i found that there are vendor_boot.img but no recovery.img, so it doesnt have recovery partition? Am i right?

And whats the correct command i should type? "fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab"?

TWRP links: https: //sourceforge.net/projects/re...twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.3_A14-fuxi-skkk.img/download

Just boot in fastboot (power button + vol -) and when in fastboot unzip the rom and choose instal with wipe data, let the thing make his job and after install magisk and patch the boot.img of the HyperOS EU rom, then again fastboot and « fastboot flash boot bootpatched.img » and voilafor
Just boot in fastboot (power button + vol -) and when in fastboot unzip the rom and choose instal with wipe data, let the thing make his job and after install magisk and patch the boot.img of the HyperOS EU rom, then again fastboot and « fastboot flash boot bootpatched.img » and voila
for xiaomi 14 it should be init_boot

Reactions: bdOtopsy
I came from stable EU = Stable HyperOs
with a smooth update, the modem also works without any problems!
Everything is great! :)
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Hypeross.jpg
    Hypeross.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 395
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for replying. I have installed Xiaomi.EU earlier (before using AOSP ROMs) using Fastboot method but as you mentioned, I don't know what magisk and patching boot.img does. If I just install Hyper OS via fastboot (over AOSP and TWRP) without following the patching and magisk procedure, that won't work?

I'm completely new to this. When I try to install via updater it goes into the twrp thing but I can't use the touchscreen at all to put in password. Turned of password but now can't press install. I then tried to use PC fast boot, installed a bunch of drivers but get waiting for device. Would really appreciate advice. I think I'm on latest hyper OS weekly
The same here on Xiaomi 13 ultra, TWRP A14, the problem in drivers, just connect usb mouse to mobile and it's work fone in TWRP, and update ROM and wait for TWRP update

Thank you for replying. I have installed Xiaomi.EU earlier (before using AOSP ROMs) using Fastboot method but as you mentioned, I don't know what magisk and patching boot.img does. If I just install Hyper OS via fastboot (over AOSP and TWRP) without following the patching and magisk procedure, that won't work?
Magisk is for root access