HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

12T Pro Diting.
Hi, during the fastboot flash, I receive many warnings, is this normal?

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 12.34.58.jpeg

i have a problem with my xiaomi watch 2 pro camera preview not working.
im sorry as this problem is very specific but thanks the team for this rom and if this problem can be looked into id be very grateful.

Ok. But I don't want root access. So if I just use the fastboot method to flash xiaomi.eu ROM over my current AOSP ROM (and its associated TWRP recovery), would that be ok?
Yes no problem but as I said before TWRP is not compatible with HyperOS EU can’t decrypt /data so just use fastboot with wipe data and if one day TWRP for X5 Pro is update for a14 then reflash it your HyperOs EU rom

#k60pro there is a new e.u stable 1.0.5 update, thanks for the work of the development team
Can you please check if the per-app refresh rate option is available in this version? In 1.0.4 this feature was not available, so I reverted to Android 13.

Globally in my 13 (Fuxi) HO is working much much better then MIUI 14.
A lot of bugs and issues I had in MIUI are gone with this upgrade.
Very satisfied with my Xiaomi now, thanks guys!

BTW still no gallery problem in my 13. Maybe because my HW is chinese model?
I have 4300 pictures, no crash scrolling up and down.

Reactions: Viennui
Hello there Devs and Testers. I am on my 14p and the notes can't seem to sync. Could it be that it is related to the issues of the Mi Account or something because when i tried to sign out from the MI Acc it sort of not signing out and then it crashes.

Thank you

Ishtar 13 ultra, following the update from Miui 14 stable Xiaomi.eu to HyperOs stable xiaomi.eu, unlocking by fingerprint sensor on lock screen turned off no longer works

Ishtar 13 ultra, following the update from Miui 14 stable Xiaomi.eu to HyperOs xiaomi.eu, unlocking by fingerprint sensor on the lock screen off no longer works in French. It works in English though.

Anyone elese noticing slower performance? Delay in animations and menus, like the whole system has a delay to it, also the animations seem very slow to respond. Tried going with 0.5x animation speed and the problem presists. Even when locking the phone it takes a half a second more. Fuxi btw updated from MIUI 14
Similar issue with my FUXI. The menu is always missing one app icon when reboots.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 12.54.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 12.54.39 PM.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 190
Poco F4 GT (ingres) here.
Really flawless OS, not a hiccup (gallery is not an issue for me, I don't use it),
Really smooth, Google wallet works right.
Many thanks for the effort.

Reactions: amicoda1
Hi everybody, please a little help would be really appreciate: after flashing HyperOS EU rom (made that 4/5 times already) i wanna re install twrp but after flashing it again (/advanced/flash current TWRP) then my storage is 0mb and impossible to mount /data (saying that unable to decrypt /data because of invalid argument...
But someone told me it was able to install it with no problem (so prob is on my side)...
Please how can i fix this problem please ?
In advance thanks a lot for helping me

Attachments

• SAVE_20240120_064322.jpg
    SAVE_20240120_064322.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
Anyone elese noticing slower performance? Delay in animations and menus, like the whole system has a delay to it, also the animations seem very slow to respond. Tried going with 0.5x animation speed and the problem presists. Even when locking the phone it takes a half a second more. Fuxi btw updated from MIUI 14
I have similar issue. Opening one app is fine. But high latency switch between 2 apps. I think it's probably related to home screen. Because I don't have this problem when switching apps in recent apps menu.
I'm using Xiaomi 13 Pro(nuwa)
Video

Last edited:
I have a question: The combination of quick note and sidebar does not work. From some point after updating all xiaomi firmware. EU (they fixed some problem with the payment system) the combination of these functions stopped working correctly. That is, if we turn on quick notes, a floating element appears on the side which you drag and quick notes appear. When you turned on the sidebar, the quick note function was fixed above, then the line went to the applications that can be launched in the window. In current versions this feature does not work together. Moreover, in the official stock firmware everything works. So the question is whether it will work). I just use it a lot. And it really hurts that it doesn’t work)

Screenshot_2024-01-20-14-06-58-374_com.miui.home.png

I am a huge fan of the forum and a silent reader. Just created the acc. Using a 10t Pro and i really like the 13t. It seems that there is no developement on this device planned? Is it because of the mediatek chip? :-(

URGENT
Hi guys, I softbricked my 12s ultra and had to put stock chinese rom. 7 days have passed and its ready to be unlocked fully and flashed again.
The chinese rom on its miui 14 latest, can I flash to this right away? Thank you for quick answer