HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi @ingbrzy .... I have a question. My Poco X5 Pro is currently on an AOSP ROM with its TWRP. How can I install HyperOS Xiaomi.EU ROM over it? Is the fastboot method going to work ok? Thank you!

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
After updating my Poco X5 Pro stopped getting sound on Bluetooth. On my car or my Bluetooth speaker there is no sound at all.

Connection is working, but no sound.

Already tried resetting connectivity settings twice and nothing.

Am I the only one experiencing issues with the mtz import ?
I tried multiples theme files with only the same error: "null: Can't import".
Is it that these are probably miui14 mtz and something has changed or the import function doesn't work ?
Am I doing anything wrong ?

Xiaomi 13 Pro - Nuwa

Thanks to Xiaomi.Eu team for all the work

Thank you for the new version.
I have updated my Xioami 12T Pro from V14.0.11.0.TLFCNXM_v14-13.zip
to OS1.0.2.0.ULFCNXM_os1-14.zip.

Unfortunately, I have not received any notifications from Xioami Home since then.
All rights of Xioami Home are set and under V14.0.11.0.TLFCNXM_v14-13.zip the notifications always came reliably.

Last edited:
Currently running on xiaomi 13 ultra and the only bug that I've found is that the xiaomi cloud is not letting me to sync my notes also i tried to sign out of the xiaomi account but i can't it says xiaomi cloud crashed. Other than this the system is running with no issues! Thanks!
Same problem.Can't sign out of the xiaomi account.But When I just finished flashing the phone, it can sigin in and out. After I installed all the apps and used it for a few hours,it can't sign out,so werid. BTW,my phone is xiaomi 14.

Last edited:
When you have unlocked bootloader continue from the point. 3

I'm grateful that the development team released a stable version, in my area downloading the rom is really slow.
I would be happy if someone would upload a copy with a google drive link
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi..._multi_SOCRATES_OS1.0.4.0.UMKCNXM_os1-14.zip/ download

Same problem.Can't sign out of the xiaomi account.But When I just finished flashing the phone, it can sigin in and out. After I installed all the apps and used it for a few hours,it can't sign out,so werid. BTW,my phone is xiaomi 14.
Yeah probably its a bug. The thing is that the system is not letting me to install system apps i was thinking to download apk files and re install them but not able to do that. Anyway not a big deal but yeah hopefully the developers looking at the comments and clear out this bug in future update. Also I've tried google pay today and it worked with no issues before this rom i was with miui 14 the latest one (dont remember the version) and google pay i was able to add a card but not able to pay in store. As i said now everything works as it should.

When you have unlocked bootloader continue from the point. 3
i dont recive my security code from this app i installed

Reactions: furkancatana
Xiaomi 13 Ultra here, the OS works nice with a few bugs:
- Stock gallery opens but when i open any photo made after update it crashes
- Google calculator crashes, stock one works

Reactions: karam1990
Poco F4 GT with a strange issue.
After a couple of hours, I lose 5g connection.
Somehow I found that device interconnectivity services.
Anyone facing the same issue?

Hi dev team, please is there a way to fix AOD and LS customization not working for French language on Redwood now ?
Thanks a lot for responding it could be nice to being able to fix that without wait for a new release to arrive ♥️

Hi dev team, please is there a way to fix AOD and LS customization not working for French language on Redwood now ?
Thanks a lot for responding it could be nice to being able to fix that without wait for a new release to arrive ♥️
It's very unlikely that the ROMs will be rebuilt only because of an AOD issue in french language. So you have to wait.

Reactions: bdOtopsy
It's not missing.
It should be among the addable radio buttons.

Last edited:
Xiaomi 13 Ultra here, the OS works nice with a few bugs:
- Stock gallery opens but when i open any photo made after update it crashes
- Google calculator crashes, stock one works
Im with 13 ultra too but im not having these bugs. Try to do clean install as you are mentioned that this is after update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-21-20-26-08-776_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-21-20-26-08-776_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 417