HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Im having security issues after updating to HyperOS stable. The security scan is always stuck at 10% and won't continue at alll. I'm using mondrian Poco f5 pro. Any fix on this? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-23-01-32-22-439_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-01-32-22-439_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 156
It's only a temporary workaround. The best way to solve that issue would be to make a log of the error and send it to the devs.
And how might I go about getting a log of the error? (For someone who's never got a log for an error before)

And how might I go about getting a log of the error? (For someone who's never got a log for an error before)

• Love
Reactions: OberZine
The charging speed is only fast for the first few %
Reduced speed is to avoid excessive wear per cycle.
How many months is the device in use, average charges/ day? Do you have p a preferred range when you charge the battery?
I use it from 1-2023 with 198 charging cycles according to devcheck. 20% battery then I charge it to 100%, while charging I don't use the phone.

198 charging cycles
Good charge discipline !

0% - 90% = 0.45 cycles
90%+ = 0.55 cycles

My 2 cent on Xiaomi batteries:

LiPo battery chemistry is a reliable chemical process.
Optimising charger and battery has pushed the charge cycle to the physical limit for performance.
it's a clever form of planed obsolescence.
A Xiaomi battery looses 10-15% of the original capacity per year.
For India the replacement is a price/value metric for the consumers.To doge this perception, official replacement by Xiaomi service partners is 400inr ~5usd

Problems encountered after using for 2 days
1.Gallery freezes or pops out.
2. Unable to record voice calls.
3. Narika Alarm doesn't show notifications but the sound must go into the Clock app in order to close it.

Install HyperOS via TWRP, clear all

Reactions: OberZine and gotty
Ive found another bug in Xiaomi 13 ultra rom which is the time in status bar is not getting updated and also this causing notifications to not be shown ! For example the time on home screen (widget) is showing the right time but the time in status bar was showing 15 mins delay

I know that the rules state, that you shouldn't ask why a certain ROM for a device isn't released, however I'm interested to know why some devices (e.g. UNICORN (Xiaomi 12S Pro) has a weekly HyperOS ROM but not a Stable (monthly) ROM. I thought it all depended on an official CN ROM release for said device which the Xiaomi 12S Pro should have if there is a weekly ROM?
I thank for answering in advance!

I know that the rules state, that you shouldn't ask why a certain ROM for a device isn't released, however I'm interested to know why some devices (e.g. UNICORN (Xiaomi 12S Pro) has a weekly HyperOS ROM but not a Stable (monthly) ROM. I thought it all depended on an official CN ROM release for said device which the Xiaomi 12S Pro should have if there is a weekly ROM?
I thank for answering in advance!
No, unicorn doesn't have an official stable ROM at the moment.

Reactions: swissxiaomiuser
Thanks to dev and all k60pro users who gave me confidence to upgrade. Upgraded to hyperos 1.0.5.0 and would like to share my findings:

1. Gallery does crash on some pics but it's rather random. Some pics can be opened with no issue at all consistently yet some will crash after 2s or so. Can't figure out why but will try out the adb command later to see if it would help at all.

2. I came across the memory extension issue where someone mentioned before can't change to the new options as I picked 5gb extension before upgrade. Thanks to dev a solution was posted in weekly forum before and selecting 8gb extension > click "later" > restart the phone manually would fix this.

3. Best part of this ROM is the Google maps direction beam is finally back! Yet the gbox app no longer works, but that's fine as I only used the Google maps from gbox as a workaround.

Thanks again for the great work!