HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Xiaomi 12 cupid dirty flashed hyperos over miui 14 stable. So far, no problem. Tnx dev
Can you try changing the background image once and then try going to the wallpaper? I can't access the wallpaper after changing the background image

Xiamoi 13 (fuxi)
After 2 weeks of use, I can say that:
- rom is really stable (the few bugs have already been identified)
- system is snappy
- battery is not as good as it was with MIUI 14 (SOT dropped from 8h30 to 7h)
How about gpay n gallery issues?

Does anyone have this issue of apps not appearing in the rom Google search widget? I fixed it temporarily by placing the original Google app search widget and then search for an app, then delete it. However the issue keeps happening.

Attachments

• 1000073377.jpg
    1000073377.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! there is a bug on POCO F5 Stable Rom, Security Scanner stuck at 13% (access to verification codes)

i changed the background image before and now i can't go into the wallpaper
I'll explain again: "Wallpaper" and "Themes" are not even supposed to be visible if you have the correct Themes app (our app is based on China Themes app).
You're supposed to see "Wallpaper & personalization" above "Lock screen". No one can know what you did to the ROM.

Reactions: Balázs Lukács
Hello! there is a bug on POCO F5 Stable Rom, Security Scanner stuck at 13% (access to verification codes)
Yes it is. Needs to clear your data on Security Scanner. After clearing it, it will fixed the issue. I only have issue with Memory Extension, whenever tried to change to 8gb it will not push through. Even if I select reboot it will not reboot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-09-09-299_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-09-09-299_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-16-28-014_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-16-28-014_com.android.settings.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Hello! I would like to do the translation into Hungarian. However, the translation document is no longer available. Could someone help me?

Thank you for your great work.
I am writing to help and report a bug for the following version:
On the Xiaomi13 the option to:
"Settings"--"Notifications and status bar"--""Switch Control center side"

Modelo Poco F5

Was the rom based on global? I haven't seen this version of the official Chinese ROM,
Why don't you have the animated icons from the Chinese version? It seems that some things were missing in this version

Installed it on my Poco F5 coming from HyperOS global stock, thanks to the devs. I like the option to have more notification icons shown on the status bar, true AOD and super wallpaper which are all either missing or limited on the HyperOS stock Global.

One thing I noticed is that there are occasional stutters when scrolling and switching between apps, maybe I will need to factory reset my phone or wait for the next update for the Rom to be optimized netter. The global stock HyperOS performance was definitely more smoother.

Can you try changing the background image once and then try going to the wallpaper? I can't access the wallpaper after changing the background image
i change background image, set from gallery, then i try to set default wallpaper, working fine. that is what you mean? i flashed hyper with twrp. before i have latest miui 14 stable. battery,gallery,data transfer,everything is same as it was in miui 14. just afther flashing couple of minutes phone was slow reacting to commands. then start working same as miui 14

Hi Devs, thanks for this awesome rom. Clean installed it on Tapas using Fastboot mode. So far everything works fine except for the super wallpaper "Moon". The wallpaper does not load at all. The loading circle keeps rotating forever. It would be awesome if you could take a look at it.

Hi Devs, thanks for this awesome rom. Clean installed it on Tapas using Fastboot mode. So far everything works fine except for the super wallpaper "Moon". The wallpaper does not load at all. The loading circle keeps rotating forever. It would be awesome if you could take a look at it.
Yep, same here on Tapas.

Can I update miui14 to hyperos with twrp for A13? If I first install A14 twrp touch screen is not working. (xm12 - tried with twrp-3.7.0_12-v8.2_A14-cupid-skkk.img)

solved, flashed the recovery again

Last edited:
I just flashed hyperos stable on my Poco F5, and i have thé annoying green location dot on thé status bar. Is it possible to remove it? Thank you.