HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

When using dual what's app on Poco f5, when I login my second account I added the Gmail account associated with the backups for that account, but the Google account doesn't show under accounts in settings and if I try to manually add the account it says account already exist.

Installed it on my Poco F5 coming from HyperOS global stock, thanks to the devs. I like the option to have more notification icons shown on the status bar, true AOD and super wallpaper which are all either missing or limited on the HyperOS stock Global.

One thing I noticed is that there are occasional stutters when scrolling and switching between apps, maybe I will need to factory reset my phone or wait for the next update for the Rom to be optimized netter. The global stock HyperOS performance was definitely more smoother.
Are icons round or squared on xiaomi.eu for f5? Maybe tomorrow I will try it on mine

Dirty flash worked fine?

I have MIUI 14 stock, and I want to install the Xiaomi.eu HyperOS ROM. What should I do with TWRP? I think I should first install A13 TWRP, flash HyperOS, and then, after installing HyperOS, install A14 TWRP. Can someone help me?

Hello guys,
I love this ROM and appreciate all your hard work and its a miracle that it basically has no downsides using this ROM instead of official MIUI/HyperOS but unfortunately one app actually did stop working now and I don't really know why. I assume it just detects that my bootloader is unlocked.

So far I just could rollback to december version of that specific app, but I wanteed to ask if theres a way to make it work again in the future? If thats something that can or can't be fixed by you guys? I am talking about the german app "PAYBACK" btw. If you need more infos or I can help debugging anything or something let me know!
When I open this app, it just give me this screen that my environment is unsecure and therefore the app can't work on my device anymore. December version of that app is absolutely fine though.

Hello guys,
I love this ROM and appreciate all your hard work and its a miracle that it basically has no downsides using this ROM instead of official MIUI/HyperOS but unfortunately one app actually did stop working now and I don't really know why. I assume it just detects that my bootloader is unlocked.

So far I just could rollback to december version of that specific app, but I wanteed to ask if theres a way to make it work again in the future? If thats something that can or can't be fixed by you guys? I am talking about the german app "PAYBACK" btw. If you need more infos or I can help debugging anything or something let me know!
When I open this app, it just give me this screen that my environment is unsecure and therefore the app can't work on my device anymore. December version of that app is absolutely fine though.
Nope. If we were to bother with every single third-party app that causes issues, it would never end.

Reactions: MrHugelberg
Do I need to be on the latest version of EU MIUI14 before updating? Think I'm a version behind

Hello guys,

Das "Problem" wirst du mit jeder Finanz oder Banking App haben. Die funktionieren aus Sicherheitsgründen nicht. In der Regel wird die App sich aber nicht am offenen Bootloader stören sondern an "Root". Du könntest versuchen, in den Magisk Einstellungen Root tmp. zu deaktivieren. Ein Dirty Flash der euRom setzt die Boot Partition zurück, sodass die euRom danach kein Root mehr hat. Wenn du kein Makisk/Root genutzt hast, erkennt die App tatsächlich, das der Bootloader unlocked ist. Generell: Nutze lieber ein Standard Android für Geldgeschäfte. Auf einem Telefon welches unlocked/gerootet ist, haben solche Apps nichts zu suchen. Die euRom kann für das Verhalten nichts, deswegen auch kein Fix möglich, selbst wenn Einzelne Apps supportet werden würden.

In English for all:
You will have the “problem” with every financial or banking app. They don't work for security reasons. As a rule, the app will not be bothered by the open bootloader but rather by the “root”. You could try root tmp in Magisk settings to deactivate. A dirty flash of the euRom resets the boot partition so that the euRom no longer has root. If you haven't used Makisk/Root, the app actually detects that the bootloader is unlocked. In general: It is better to use a standard Android for financial transactions. Such apps have no place on a phone that is unlocked/rooted. EuRom can't do anything about the behavior, so no fix is possible, even if individual apps were supported.

Has anyone else had an issue where your phone stops receiving text messages after updating from MIUI 14 stable to Hyper OS stable?
update: it was an issue caused by some permissions getting removed from apps after upgrading. The "receive SMS/MMS" permission was removed from my 3rd party SMS app

Last edited:
Hi, I update from latest stable MIUI to stable HyperOS with fastboot update script. Everything is ok but opening apps are slow, not smooth and snappy like on MIUI. I thought it will be at least the same if not better. Does anybody have such experience?? The device is Zeus, Mi 12 Pro.

Reactions: Lidord1999
Das "Problem" wirst du mit jeder Finanz oder Banking App haben. Die funktionieren aus Sicherheitsgründen nicht. In der Regel wird die App sich aber nicht am offenen Bootloader stören sondern an "Root". Du könntest versuchen, in den Magisk Einstellungen Root tmp. zu deaktivieren. Ein Dirty Flash der euRom setzt die Boot Partition zurück, sodass die euRom danach kein Root mehr hat. Wenn du kein Makisk/Root genutzt hast, erkennt die App tatsächlich, das der Bootloader unlocked ist. Generell: Nutze lieber ein Standard Android für Geldgeschäfte. Auf einem Telefon welches unlocked/gerootet ist, haben solche Apps nichts zu suchen. Die euRom kann für das Verhalten nichts, deswegen auch kein Fix möglich, selbst wenn Einzelne Apps supportet werden würden.

In English for all:
You will have the “problem” with every financial or banking app. They don't work for security reasons. As a rule, the app will not be bothered by the open bootloader but rather by the “root”. You could try root tmp in Magisk settings to deactivate. A dirty flash of the euRom resets the boot partition so that the euRom no longer has root. If you haven't used Makisk/Root, the app actually detects that the bootloader is unlocked. In general: It is better to use a standard Android for financial transactions. Such apps have no place on a phone that is unlocked/rooted. EuRom can't do anything about the behavior, so no fix is possible, even if individual apps were supported.
addon.d support would enable the automation of patching the boot image after a dirty flash but I haven't seen this raised, (and just as quickly dismissed), here for a few years.

In English for all:
No, one of the main features of Xiaomi.eu roms are the safety net checks that are passed and usually all financial apps work then (without root, XPosed etc).

I have 5+ credit cards, different bank accounts, online portfolios and 3 ***** wallets. Plus some third party apps that check my accounts and credit cards.

If these apps wouldn't work, poeple wouldn't use Xiaomi.eu Roms :)

The Payback app unfortunately seems to check about bootloader which is stupid because on their info page they mention that the phone is rooted and is running something like exposed framework (which we don't).

For now you @MrHugelberg can only use old version. It affects me as well. I doubt they will fix their app, most likely they just don't care. I will still try to contact them.

I write everything in Italian with Google translate, paste and post by entering your site with Chrome and it will probably do the translation immediately in the language walls and will also be seen in Italian even though I translated it. I will try another way to join your community. Thank you.

No, one of the main features of Xiaomi.eu roms are the safety net checks that are passed and usually all financial apps work then (without root, XPosed etc).

I have 5+ credit cards, different bank accounts, online portfolios and 3 ***** wallets. Plus some third party apps that check my accounts and credit cards.

If these apps wouldn't work, poeple wouldn't use Xiaomi.eu Roms :)

The Payback app unfortunately seems to check about bootloader which is stupid because on their info page they mention that the phone is rooted and is running something like exposed framework (which we don't).

For now you @MrHugelberg can only use old version. It affects me as well. I doubt they will fix their app, most likely they just don't care. I will still try to contact them.

I meant the case that the device is rooted. For the case without root, only EUROM you are right :cool:

I reported in a previous post that a flickering problem with page scrolling has certainly been eliminated. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but I'll report it and if possible the developers will be able to fix it. thank you for the work you do and make available.

a clarification regarding the flickering, it is only seen in dark mode and in applications such as Twitter and in the settings menu.. perhaps also in other but I have not tried other applications.

Anyone experiencing frame drop/lagging when swipe back to home/exit from an app for 12s Ultra... Tried reboot multiple times and clear data for battery and performance apps.. still feeling not as smooth as MIUI14... Hope it get better in the next releases! Cheers

Hello, I purchased this device in Mexico and already came with the dev ROM 1.0.23.12.9. Do you recommend installing TWRP and unlocking bootloader to go into the stable ROM or another weekly ROM? I am having some battery and os stability issues and I am not sure if they are fixed in recent updates.

Xiaomi 12s Ultra, can't receive service SMS, Visa payment sms etc. Is any solution?
Already found solution, in permission - other - allow sms

Reactions: gellingmartin
I have MIUI 14 stock, and I want to install the Xiaomi.eu HyperOS ROM. What should I do with TWRP? I think I should first install A13 TWRP, flash HyperOS, and then, after installing HyperOS, install A14 TWRP. Can someone help me?
Hello. It will be easier to install the firmware via fastboot. TWRP for xm 14 does not decrypt the data partition and installation is possible via OTG.