HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Does anyone have this kind of issue im not receiving any notifications of apps even with the background autostart option and with toggled off " pause app activity" really strange sometimes they do appear but with delay. To developers could please check the time refresh of the notification bar i think this would cause that issue. Thank you (13 ultra ishtar)

Reactions: georgequiach
Im using hyper from friday, it uses more battery than miui 14. I hope this will be fixed with next releases. No other bugs i noticed so far. Cupid

Reactions: fattony83
Das "Problem" wirst du mit jeder Finanz oder Banking App haben. Die funktionieren aus Sicherheitsgründen nicht. In der Regel wird die App sich aber nicht am offenen Bootloader stören sondern an "Root". Du könntest versuchen, in den Magisk Einstellungen Root tmp. zu deaktivieren. Ein Dirty Flash der euRom setzt die Boot Partition zurück, sodass die euRom danach kein Root mehr hat. Wenn du kein Makisk/Root genutzt hast, erkennt die App tatsächlich, das der Bootloader unlocked ist. Generell: Nutze lieber ein Standard Android für Geldgeschäfte. Auf einem Telefon welches unlocked/gerootet ist, haben solche Apps nichts zu suchen. Die euRom kann für das Verhalten nichts, deswegen auch kein Fix möglich, selbst wenn Einzelne Apps supportet werden würden.

In English for all:
You will have the “problem” with every financial or banking app. They don't work for security reasons. As a rule, the app will not be bothered by the open bootloader but rather by the “root”. You could try root tmp in Magisk settings to deactivate. A dirty flash of the euRom resets the boot partition so that the euRom no longer has root. If you haven't used Makisk/Root, the app actually detects that the bootloader is unlocked. In general: It is better to use a standard Android for financial transactions. Such apps have no place on a phone that is unlocked/rooted. EuRom can't do anything about the behavior, so no fix is possible, even if individual apps were supported.
the thing is all my other apps work totally fine and still do. Always have been working fine and I am using .EU ROM for at least 5 years at this point, never had a problem. It just came out of a suddeen and its only payback that doesn't want to work anymore. I stopped using magisk since I didn't really need root at all anymore on my phone but I guess I'll have to try that, thank you.

Redmi Note 12. I don't know why it shows that there is a danger. Before with the xiaomi inject module it did not show this. By the way I have the latest version installed, it is a clean installation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-04-19-09-10-828_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-19-09-10-828_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 153
I am installing with fastboot and the installer stuck in the fifth "SUPER". Is that normal?
Same here. Finally reboot and now Im stuck in XIAOMI HYPEROS starting logo.

FUXI resets several times and I´m not sure how to proceed.

Updated via fastboot

1707100960795.png

Last edited:
Same here. Finally reboot and now Im stuck in XIAOMI HYPEROS starting logo.

FUXI resets several times and I´m not sure how to proceed.

Updated via fastboot

View attachment 51236
In my case I soft bricked my cell phone, I canceled the first installation and corrupted the rom in the second. I solved it by restarting my phone and computer and installing MIUI 14

Does anyone have this kind of issue im not receiving any notifications of apps even with the background autostart option and with toggled off " pause app activity" really strange sometimes they do appear but with delay. To developers could please check the time refresh of the notification bar i think this would cause that issue. Thank you (13 ultra ishtar)
Same with me. Messenger notifications arrive 10 mins late, sometimes not at all. It wasn't like this with MIUI 14.

Who on Xiaomi 13 switched from xiaomieu rom to hyperOS without clearing the data - are there any critical problems?

Reactions: Cedric42
Hi everyone, thanks to the devs for their work, as always... I have a stable MIUI14 (mi13pro-nuwa) always updated via update/twrp, I was undecided whether to install the new OS and I waited a bit, now I would like to install it, the app update finds me the OS version 1.0.5.0.umbcnxm, but if I go to download it tells me that the mirrors are currently offline, or it exits update. Reading on the forum, I can hypothesize either that it is the fault of the twrp version that I installed, or that it should be done via fastboot...I read and understood that updates via OS ota require a twrp version for A14, but also for the first Is OS installation necessary? could it be a temporary problem and mirrors come back online? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond

Anyone experiencing frame drop/lagging when swipe back to home/exit from an app for 12s Ultra... Tried reboot multiple times and clear data for battery and performance apps.. still feeling not as smooth as MIUI14... Hope it get better in the next releases! Cheers
Somehow changing to 90hz+"relaxed" animation mode kind of remove the lagging issue