HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I thank the programmers for the work they did to create the ROMs.
On a Xiaomi s12 ultra, Hyperos stable, when receiving a call, the ringtone sounds, but the incoming call screen does not open. If the phone is locked, it does appear. I've been testing for three days. I have reinstalled the ROM through fastboot, formatting data, and checking the permissions, without success. I would appreciate help.
Thank you so much.

Is hyper eu and elite for marble currently based on china stable beta build ??? Official stable should be received via OTA without registration ????

@ingbrzy

Would it be possible to have an option for Dark Mode to be on indefinitely without a sunrise or custom mode? It forces you to set either which means you'll always have it turn off at some point

The way around this currently is to set it to turn off at 23:59 and turn on at 00:00.

Unimportant notifications is grouping important notifications and it's actually pretty bad because there's so many things I miss because of it.

Possible to get a way to disable the unimportant notifications group?

Many thanks otherwise for your efforts and the team!

@ingbrzy

Would it be possible to have an option for Dark Mode to be on indefinitely without a sunrise or custom mode? It forces you to set either which means you'll always have it turn off at some point

The way around this currently is to set it to turn off at 23:59 and turn on at 00:00.
I don't think this will happen since the xiaomi.eu dev gives the following information:
"Material You and Dark mode: These features are officially under continuous development and are not fully stable.
We have no control over how they look or behave. Do not report any issues related to these features."

Reactions: AsadP
I don't think this will happen since the xiaomi.eu dev gives the following information:
"Material You and Dark mode: These features are officially under continuous development and are not fully stable.
We have no control over how they look or behave. Do not report any issues related to these features."
Ah, I missed that part.

I guess that's understandable, to be honest, and it worked great on MIUI. It's not a bug it's more just an annoyance but I'll see if the time adjustment actually keeps it on. The only time it will be off is for a minute if my times work correctly.

But I'm hoping they do something to prevent unimportant notifications.. I have an Amazon delivery out and that's not important apparently lol

I guess I don't understand you.
DM has the following possible settings:
1- DM always on
2 - DM according to the sun
3 - DM according to the set time

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    550.2 KB · Views: 166
I guess I don't understand you.
DM has the following possible settings:
1- DM always on
2 - DM according to the sun
3 - DM according to the set time
But your always on setting looks like the sun setting?

This is what I see

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-33-43-954_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-33-43-954_com.android.settings.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 112
Turn off the marked switch and you will get DM always on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-33-43-954_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-09-11-33-43-954_com.android.settings.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 151
According to a user on reddit, the China HyperOS ROM update for the Redmi Note 12 Turbo reduced x2 frequency to 2590mhz max from 2900mhz (resulting in a Geekbench single core max of 1500). See here for details.

They said this affects the recently released Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Marble ROM for the Poco F5 (since it's based off the China Note 12 Turbo ROM). Can anyone here please confirm if this is correct? If so, is there way to override this? (perhaps by flashing a different kernel if possible?)

Reactions: dexter22
Hi, I understand Xiaomi.eu spoofs device as some other to enable Play Integrity Fix, which makes device name appear differently in Google account settings. However, is there a way to restore my actual device name with Xiaomi.eu, perhaps by using a magisk module or something?

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Poco F5 Marble. Adaptive brightness is not working properly, very often the brightness level is too low, I have to increase it manually... Can be fixed please ?

Thank you devs, i've been using xiaomi.eu stable roms for years without any problems.

Some months ago my Gpay doest pass security checks, im unable to pay with Gpay.

I will test right now installing this new HyperOS rom. The proccess to install Gpay module is to install clean rom, then installing Gpay module normally, no root needed?

Thanks again devs!

Thank you devs, i've been using xiaomi.eu stable roms for years without any problems.

Some months ago my Gpay doest pass security checks, im unable to pay with Gpay.

I will test right now installing this new HyperOS rom. The proccess to install Gpay module is to install clean rom, then installing Gpay module normally, no root needed?

Thanks again devs!
Yep.

Hi there! I have a question on the TWRP recovery A14 version requirement for HyperOS. I have a fully working TWRP A13 installed now on my Mi 13 Fuxi. To use TWRP A13, I have to use the PIN to unlock first.

What is the correct order to upgrade from xiaomi.eu version 14.0.31.0 to the latest HyperOS while making sure TWRP works after that, and requiring no wiping of Data?

This is my guess, please let me know if it's incorrect.

1. Boot into TWRP A13. Unlock with PIN. Install TWRP A14 for Fuxi, i.e. using the image file twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.5_A14-fuxi-skkk.img.

2. Boot into the newly installed TWRP A14 for Fuxi. Unlock with the same PIN. Install HyperOS i.e. using the downloaded ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_OS1.0.6.0.UMCCNXM_os1-14.zip.

Separately, will the TWRP A14 work with my current xiaomi.eu 14.0.31.0? I'm wondering if I can continue using the A14 TWRP with my current ROM, before upgrading to Hyper OS.

Thank you!

Edit: I did step one. I'm able to use A14 TWRP with the old xiaomi.eu 14. I'll update to the latest HyperOS next.
After updating to A14 TWRP, I used it to install the HyperOS ROM. The installation process was only 35 seconds, and there were errors. I thought it failed. I tried again, and got the same result. See the attached photo for reference.

But after rebooting, it worked! I got into HyperOS, my files and settings are intact, so far no crashes with Gallery. All good! :)

Attachments

• IMG-20240210-WA0151.jpg
    IMG-20240210-WA0151.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 147
After updating to A14 TWRP, I used it to install the HyperOS ROM. The installation process was only 35 seconds, and there were errors. I thought it failed. I tried again, and got the same result. See the attached photo for reference.

But after rebooting, it worked! I got into HyperOS, my files and settings are intact, so far no crashes with Gallery. All good! :)
No worries about the errors.
"Script succeeded: result was [0]"
That's showing you that everything is alright.

Reactions: bmn11
Hello. After installing Hyper OS on Moonstone (Poco X5), the recovery twrp is replaced with original Xiaomi recovery. The boot loader is still open but the custom twrp for Moonstone won't be able to install it anymore. can someone help me, please! Thanks in advance.

Hello. After installing Hyper OS on Moonstone (Poco X5), the recovery twrp is replaced with original Xiaomi recovery. The boot loader is still open but the custom twrp for Moonstone won't be able to install it anymore. can someone help me, please! Thanks in advance.
Install with fastboot as mentioned in first post.

Install with fastboot as mentioned in first post.
the ROM works fine. gest ask for TWRP..