HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Redmi Buds 4 Active when connecting the internet networks gets buggy does not recognize wifi networks

There is a bug in HyperOS by xiaomi eu, when connecting the Redmi Buds 4 Activate the internet network it does not work but

Redmi Note 12 4G TAPAS device

Redmi Buds 4 Active when connecting the internet networks gets buggy does not recognize wifi networks

There is a bug in HyperOS by xiaomi eu, when connecting the Redmi Buds 4 Activate the internet network it does not work but

Redmi Note 12 4G TAPAS device
Use 5GHz network.

Reactions: Smaritz
one question , when I reboot in recovery mode with twrp, the tactile dosn´t work . Any solution? I only can reboot with phisic boton

Installation via Fastboot on the Xiaomi 12 lite without any problems. Everything works great so far. Only Google Wallet doesn't work, even with Google Pay update it's not possible to insert a card via the bank.

Reactions: geko95gek
Only Google Wallet doesn't work, even with Google Pay update it's not possible to insert a card via the bank.
It works If you set it up as required.
Did you activate SMS permission for Play Services?
Did you clear all Data for Google Play Store and services?

Reactions: geko95gek
Thank you amazing Devs for supporting this ROM!!

I currently run this ROM on my K60, but I will also be purchasing K70 Pro soon for that amazing Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 power and will get this ROM too!

I installed hyper os stable, and after about one month of use, my poco x5 pro is not charging above 74% i do not know what's going on, i use original 65W charger and original cable, it just stop charging

Edit: i forget that some modules in magisk is working, sorry

Last edited:
Xiaomi 13
made a dirty transition from xiaomieu ROM to hyperOS 1.0 stable
Some problems:
1. VPN symbol is missing in the status bar, only on notification screen
2. Settings button is missing in quick settings screen
3. Gallery app is crashed

Xiaomi 13
made a dirty transition from xiaomieu ROM to hyperOS 1.0 stable
Some problems:
1. VPN symbol is missing in the status bar, only on notification screen
2. Settings button is missing in quick settings screen
3. Gallery app is crashed
Please write the description correctly. Did you switch from the weekly version to the stable version?

akudja

1) it is not a bug but a feature of HyperOS
2) it's not a bug but a feature of HyperOS (sad but it's true) you have a "settings" switch there
Screenshot_2024-02-12-12-09-10-207_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
3) will be fixed in the next update

If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands
Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot

Hi,

I currently have the following stable on my 12 Pro:
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.18.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip

Can I now simply start TWRP and upgrade to HyperOS Stable without data loss?
xiaomi.eu_multi_ZEUS_OS1.0.2.0.ULBCNXM_os1-14.zip

or are there any problems?

Thank you so much

Hi,

I currently have the following stable on my 12 Pro:
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.18.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip

Can I now simply start TWRP and upgrade to HyperOS Stable without data loss?
xiaomi.eu_multi_ZEUS_OS1.0.2.0.ULBCNXM_os1-14.zip

or are there any problems?

Thank you so much
Yep, you can. But I would advise to wait for a couple of China ROM updates (two or three) for better stability.

Yep, you can. But I would advise to wait for a couple of China ROM updates (two or three) for better stability.
ok yes, I was already thinking something like that.
how often is the china rom updated?
if 2-3 updates would just be 4-6 months then the part is just completely outdated also from the security patches...

Just installed this on GARNET with the Fastboot method (windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat), no TWRP.
Have not tested much because the SIM is recognized but no reception, zero bars :(
Anyone else on GARNET?

Just installed this on GARNET with the Fastboot method (windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat), no TWRP.
Have not tested much because the SIM is recognized but no reception, zero bars :(
Anyone else on GARNET?

Reactions: sluTTY
Xiaomi 12 (cupid). Late notifications from messengers are really annoying. In the settings of each app there is a toggle switch like "don't close the app if not in use", which seems like it should solve this problem, but every time you exit the settings, this toggle switch is reset to ON. I hope this bug will be fixed, but for now it's impossible to use the ROM