HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

¡Hola! Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 pro 5G (granate) Rom global, gestor de arranque desbloqueado, rom MIUI EU instalada y encuentro que el ícono de intensidad de campo solo es apenas visible y hay una pequeña cruz en la esquina inferior. El teléfono ve la tarjeta SIM, pero no hay Internet móvil ni llamadas. Lo he estado haciendo durante un par de años, así que probé lo básico, pero nada ayudó. ¿Alguien tiene una idea de lo que podría estar mal? Probé con dos tarjetas SIM diferentes y nada. Tan pronto como le vuelvo a instalar el software original, todo funciona de inmediato.
Gracias de antemano por los consejos.

Reactions: vesztomi
I'm on note 13 pro 5g, I can't activate voice match because it makes all media laggy. will it be fixed?

also what's the rom based from? because there's no official hyperos rom for garnet and no weekly ROMs on Xiaomi.eu

On device "ingres" There are lags when starting to record video, Lags are very noticeable in 4k 60fps recording, at 1080 60fps things are better but still present

Last edited:
Thank you very much, I managed to do it! I noticed that when making a call, holding the phone to my ear, it does not turn off the display, the function is turned on in the settings, but it does not work.
If I reinstall the original software, it works perfectly there.
Any ideas or tips? Thank you very much!

So those using Poco F5 what do you think of the performance so far?

For me I feel that there are stutters and lags scrolling and switching and opening apps.
After first boot and opening my common apps - it lags and stutters but after a day of using the said apps. It feels normal and no more stutters

I don't have this issue with telegram.

Make sure it's not going to sleep or something.
I was having this issue too.
Sometimes push notifications did not arrive immediatly.
I started having this problem about two months ago in Miui 14. I was hoping for a fix, with Hyper OS, but the problem persisted after the upgrade.
Most of the time push notifications were delayed at nights while I was sleeping. When I was waking up in the morning, and started using the phone, suddenly all missed notifications arrived at once.
If the phone has been kept connected to the electricity at night, push notifications arrived immediatly.
So this delay in push notifications seems to be related to the battery saver (notifications arrive immediatly when connected to electricity, and not arriving at all after the phone has not been used for a while).
Solution:
There is an option (perhaps this option has been introduced lately, I haven't notice it before):
Battery->Additionl Features->Nighttime Mode "Automatically turn off some features to save battery when sleep is detected"
Try turning this option off. It's on by default.

My phone: Xiaomi 12 (cupid)

Last edited:
So i have a question,basically my gwallet doesnt work as well as all apps requiring strong integrity.Tried the fix but it doesnt work for some reason.If i flash rom clean (i updated from 14 dirty) will it fix itself or my best bet is to just go back to stock firmware? Thanks

EDIT:i am a dumbass,i was fin around with magisk and forgot to turn the injector back on,everything works now

Last edited:
oh thx. didn't see it on my rom websites. also do you have an idea for the Google assistant/voice match issue? is it special for garnet or does your phone, if it's on hyperos EU, have it too? and do you have an idea or guess for it's future fix?
Wait for A14 Global ROM, will be fixed by team.

can someone explain how to fix the gallery crashing bug? there is twrp, magisk.
Check this post

Xiaomi 12S Ultra (thor )HyperOS Stable Rom, error bug in fingerprint section - manage passwords, attaching print screen and error log

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-36-47-610_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-36-47-610_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-35-41-211_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-35-41-211_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 193
Has anyone had a problem that after flashing or booting the magisk_patched image, magisk is not installed? I am using HyperOS stable on Xiaomi 12 Lite (taoyao).
Edit: Renamed magisk package was problem. Needed to delete it first.

Last edited:
Could, from the strictest education, update FUXI and NUWA to the latest version of the CHINA ROM? 1.0.6.2UMCCNXM and 1.0.4.2UMBCNXM are now available respectively. Thank you. All the best!

Hello, I would like to update to hyperOS with MIUI 14.0.25.0 TMRCNXM Without using FastBoot (as I understand, all data will be erased) is there a way to update the firmware? Via Update-> select update package writes This update is only available via fastboot phone model POCO F5

Hello, I would like to update to hyperOS with MIUI 14.0.25.0 TMRCNXM Without using FastBoot (as I understand, all data will be erased) is there a way to update the firmware? Via Update-> select update package writes This update is only available via fastboot phone model POCO F5
Please read the first post attentively, fastboot don't specifically erase data by itself. You can use the update script to switch to HyperOS.

Reactions: darki and Kowareta
I have a Poco F5 (marble) with firmware OS1.0.1.0 Indonesia.
After upgrading to Hyper OS, the "Play video sound with screen off" function disappeared. I need this feature not for Youtube but for another operator application. So no need to advise Vanced and similar applications.
If I install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_OS1.0.2.0.UMRCNXM_os1-14.zip" this function will appear?

I have a Poco F5 (marble) with firmware OS1.0.1.0 Indonesia.
After upgrading to Hyper OS, the "Play video sound with screen off" function disappeared. I need this feature not for Youtube but for another operator application. So no need to advise Vanced and similar applications.
If I install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_OS1.0.2.0.UMRCNXM_os1-14.zip" this function will appear?
Why are you reporting this error without installing the latest update? This bug has gone away in the latest developer release. There is probably no such error in the latest stable version.

Why are you reporting this error without installing the latest update? This bug has gone away in the latest developer release. There is probably no such error in the latest stable version.
As I wrote earlier, I have the official Indonesia firmware. There has been no update yet.
I just need to know if this feature is available in the stable version of xiaomi.eu. I'm not interested in the weekly version because I need stability.
Haven't unlocked the bootloader yet, I want to make sure.