HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Try autostart the app if you have this option.
Since I installed HyperOS, im not receiving push notifications in telegram. Most of the time I receive telegram notifications some hours later. Can I fix this?

Thank you guys for your good work!

Try autostart the app if you have this option.

Attachments

• IMG_20240221_220856.jpg
    IMG_20240221_220856.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 160
EU stable rom version 1.0.7 is now available #k60pro #socrates. Please tell me if your experience is better than version 1.0.5
Can anyone using this rom let me know if the per-app refresh rate option is available? (currently available in the eu dev beta rom)

I just fastboot update my Lisa (dirty), all works good ! Thank you ! I just lost the vowifi (Orange France).
Just to be clear: you installed through TWRP for A13, you haven't upgraded to A14 before, either TWRP or Orange Fox? Have you apgraded the recovery after installing HyperOS?

Fuxi. Updating via TWRP without formatting data from HOS 1.0.6 to HOS 1.0.7
The gallery no closes spontaneously
Thanks to the developers for the work

Reactions: Giannichedda
Just to be clear: you installed through TWRP for A13, you haven't upgraded to A14 before, either TWRP or Orange Fox? Have you apgraded the recovery after installing HyperOS?
I have install with Fastboot, I a retry a re install (first install, wipe data), all work fine, but vowifi still doesn't work now. Maybe the carrier for france (Orange/sosh) was not fix yet

Hello, situation:
Mi12lite 8/256
I update via fastboot
Stabile version OS
1) The “выбор фото”/ "media" process is constantly running in the background. I can’t understand where it comes from. When it is terminated, the operation of music applications and instant messengers stops. I tried to do wipe through the "first install" file, but it did not bring any results.
2) The MiMusic program works intermittently. First it plays something, then it stops and is crushed. Problem playing tracks.
3) The navigation buttons themselves change places. The reasons why this happens have not been identified.
4) The turn on button work incorrectly. Doesn't register clicks or duplicates.
Help please.

Attachments

• IMG_20240222_115006.jpg
    IMG_20240222_115006.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20240222_182400.jpg
    IMG_20240222_182400.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Im FUXI xiaomi 13 Miui 14.0.31,can i direct update to Hyper OS 1.0.7.0,or i need Update From Hyper OS 1.0.6.0?
i have update the TWRP A14,i can direct use TWRP To Update From MIUI 14.0.31?

Hello, can I install LISA rom 11 Lite on my 5G NE device?
Yes you can, at now i just lost vowifi, and i don't have sound when i receive a sms, i think it's just a parameters question.
I have to wipe data before install

Hey guys, First of all thank you for your fantastic job.
I use HyperOS 1.0.2.0.ULCCNXM on my Xiaomi 12 (cupid). All works great, except switching from wifi to mobile data won't connect. I need to go airplane mode and back to connect.

I am using version 24.1.29 and I want to upgrade to SOCRATES_OS1.0.7.0.UMKCNXM. Do I have to delete all data when I upgrade to the stable version?

After updated my Poco F5 (Marble) from MIUI14(EU) to the latest Hyperos(EU), the AR function doesn't seem to work on this device.
This device is on the ARCore supported device list.(Link)
The AR function on Google map (Live View) and Pokemon Go (AR+) works fine on MIUI 14, but seems have some problem on Hyperos.
Open AR+ on Pokemon Go will crash the game, and use Live view on google map will popup a message said "Can not enable AR function".
I've installed ARCore(Google Play Services for AR) from Play store.
Any possible fix? Thanks.

Reactions: gmarondel
Last stable ROM. I have a problem with autorotation. When I turn the phone, a frame animation occurs. After returning from the application to the launcher, the launcher seems to restart.