HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi Devs, I need help. I flashed the HyperOs Stable version on a Redmi Note13 Pro 5G (Garnet) Device. Everything went fine, but it seems that the whole cellphone part is missed?! It says "No Service". Thus no mobile data and no cellphone calls possible. Did I miss something? I used the flash batch script with wipe data, because after unlocking data is wiped anyway ... Could somebody help me further...???

If you want to use xiaomi.eu ROM and catch the signal follow the instructions below:

Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G / POCO X6​

- Download this firmware Global > extract the zip. > firmware-update > modem.img > use this file

Install modem.img
fastboot command:

Code:
fastboot flash modem modem.img
fastboot reboot

You can also install the modem in TWRP:

Attachments

• modem.png
    modem.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 91
Again, thanks to the Devs to provide the zip.
Question is, if the correct and working modem will be part of ROM updates soon.
Flashing the add. zipfile after each update is a bit off...
It will not happen.
It's only "the correct and working modem" for the Global model of the device.
Like I said in the post gogocar62 linked, "there is no way to guarantee that the firmware from Global ROM will always be compatible with the Chinese ROM".
In fact, the Global firmware is already incompatible with the latest Weekly ROM, it makes the camera unusable.

Hello!
I would like to ask as a layman, what does the "modem" file have to do with the camera? When I read the file name, I don't see anything related to the camera at all. As I wrote, I'm a layman, I can't see the contents of the file, I was just wondering how the two are related.

Hi Devs, thanks for the latest update on fuxi (xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_OS1.0.8.0.UMCCNXM_os1-14.zip), it's buttery smooth and working very well.

The OTA download mirror was down for the upgrade through twrp, I ended up using Fastboot and wanted to let you know in the event of you being interested.

Double tap to wake/sleep not working on F3 latest HyperOS 1.0.3....

Edit: My bad...it is working....had to enable double tap in laucher settings too....

Rom is snappy...thx devs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-15-13-28-31-803_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-15-13-28-31-803_com.miui.home.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
how can I connect two pairs of headphones to a tablet on hyperOS so that both pairs are active?

Dirty flashed from latest miui eu stable to hyperos stable on ishtar (13 ultra), almost everything works perfect, one issue, I don't see notifications from WhatsApp on AOD, and lockscreen, only when I unlock the phone and I also get the notifications on my smartwatch, any known fix?
Hey brother, you've just used fastboot to update from MIUI 14 (EU ROM from this forum) to Hyper? Using "update_rom" command? Thanks.
I'm also Xiaomi 13 Ultra owner and want to upgrade from MIUI latest stable version to Hyper but not 100% sure how. If the Update ROM command is okay somehow different is needed. Thanks once again.

Hello! How is it the latest HyperOs Stable for Alioth(Poco F3)? I mean I'm from EU and since it's a China Based ROM is recommended to use it as daily usage? Is there any bugs?

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
When I flash from stock global with twrp should i format before installation or after installing new rom

Hello! How is it the latest HyperOs Stable for Alioth(Poco F3)? I mean I'm from EU and since it's a China Based ROM is recommended to use it as daily usage? Is there any bugs?
Green light to go Dude!
Xiaomi.eu has only improvements when compared with the Stock MIUI14/HyperOS (Global).
Things will work smoothly than before. Just enjoy it,

(*) The current HyperOS update is a great surprise from the EU's Team and their Dev so be grateful and feedback! Thanks @Igor Eisberg

Hi!
Device Alioth. I am on last weekly rom. Can I flash stable Hyper with "Update rom" only or must I format data?

I got houji 1.0.36 and i.got two Bugs. First in Google Play Store the cleaner could Not Update and ingot Sometimes in a WiFi the Error Message this Phone got No Internet Access but im near the Router and got full access

Green light to go Dude!
Xiaomi.eu has only improvements when compared with the Stock MIUI14/HyperOS (Global).
Things will work smoothly than before. Just enjoy it,

(*) The current HyperOS update is a great surprise from the EU's Team and their Dev so be grateful and feedback! Thanks @Igor Eisberg
I really didnt expect to get that update here, highly appreciated.

Reactions: Jacometto