HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I have a Haydn device on MIUI 14.0.7.0 stable and I am about to update to HyperOS stable.
I have downloaded the ROM and an update for A14 TWRP.
My question is, do I update TWRP before or after flashing ROM?
What do you think how often this is already asked? Last time is litterally 8 posts before yours. So please try with READING AND SEARCHING before you write anything. Thank you.

Reactions: gogocar62
Hi,
has anyone successfully upgraded Xiaomi 11 Ultra from MIUM 14 to HyperOS, and is not experiencing issues with modem or battery lifetime?

Last edited:
I installed 1.0.9 on global 14 ultra, the first time it did a fastboot loop, when I did it again, installation worked normally without any problems, I'm just letting you know if anyone has this problem, let's install it a second time, install from fastboot, not from twrp

Reactions: Mali2
I installed 1.0.9 on China Mi 14 Ultra and it's hard brick now. Fastboot is not working ( showing ??????? ). When install went to "super" partition it sait partition size is 0 and started to fail until the end. Any suggestions please ?

POCO F3 (ALIOTH). Wireless devices do not connect (NFC) payments are not in one application. MirPay, SberPay. Maybe there is some kind of patch?

Can I downgrade my Poco f3 from HyperOS Eu to Miui 14 Eu without clean flash?? I am unable to use configure sulist on magisk by huskydg and unable to access any HyperOS hidden settings in HyperOS. I upgraded from Miui 14 Eu to HyperOS eu by Updating via Updater app
Edit; I was stupid and did not look into app permission section now I saw and find there permission related to access list of installed apps and able to see all apps and access hidden setting.. Apologies for consuming time and resources of the forum..

Last edited:
Is your phone switched off when you charge? If it's on then of course it needs to draw power to keep it at 100%.
was left on charge on Miui 14 while on, just left not touching it with always on display power draw would be 0 watts after 15-20mins of it reaching 100%, doesnt seem to do it on HyperOS

my guess is HyperOS isnt idling as good and makes sense as I noticed the battery life isnt as good, oh well hoping future updates can improve it

Last edited:
I installed 1.0.9 on China Mi 14 Ultra and it's hard brick now. Fastboot is not working ( showing ??????? ). When install went to "super" partition it sait partition size is 0 and started to fail until the end. Any suggestions please ?
what version is it see before installing 1.0.9? try to install again and if it fails download the official 1.0.2 install it then install 1.0.9 i believe you have unlock bootloader

In 14 ultra in 1.0.9 has ai so subtitles been removed from the bar? I can't find it anywhere to activate, only in the settings if you write ai it shows as an option but it cannot be activated

I plan to unlock BL today on my 14U Global (on 1.0.3).
I've read through the various guides. I've downloaded 1.0.9 and the Gpay module
I have some questions.
1. Where do I find TWRP? The guide points to https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/ but I don't see an "AURORA" version
2. Where do I download the global modem? This link no longer works: https://miuipolska.pl/d/xiaomi.eu/modem/houji_global.zip
3. I've read references to installing 1.0.2 or 1.0.4 first. Where do I download these? I only see 1.0.7 - 9 in the folder
4. I've read some people having issues upgrading from 1.0.8 to 9. Has anyone had issues upgrading directly to 1.0.9 from unlocking?

1. There is no TWRP for Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
2. As you can gather from the URL, the modem is for Houji. You have Aurora. For this device there is no modem you have to replace.

Reactions: gogocar62
1. There is no TWRP for Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
2. As you can gather from the URL, the modem is for Houji. You have Aurora. For this device there is no modem you have to replace.
twrp is the same and for ultra I have installed it and it works without any problem

I have some questions.
1. Where do I find TWRP? The guide points to https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/ but I don't see an "AURORA" version
2. Where do I download the global modem? This link no longer works: https://miuipolska.pl/d/xiaomi.eu/modem/houji_global.zip
3. I've read references to installing 1.0.2 or 1.0.4 first. Where do I download these? I only see 1.0.7 - 9 in the folder
4. I've read some people having issues upgrading from 1.0.8 to 9. Has anyone had issues upgrading directly to 1.0.9 from unlocking?
if you have the global unlock bootloader and then install 1.0.9 if it gives you a fastboot loop don't worry install it again and it will work without problems

As we told you, there is no "modem fix" for your device.
Thanks, for whatever reason, the site only loaded "Madboy"'s reply and not the others prior so I didn't see until I fully reloaded the page.
I'll report back my success (or not)

I have some questions.
2 - no modem fix needed
3 - It was a few others and me coming from 1.0.4 global Firmware, having this problem, described here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ing-on-xiaomi-eu-rom.70436/page-5#post-722237
Got global FW 1.02 which was solution for me here https://mifirm.net/model/aurora.ttt#eea

OK thanks. BTW, I noticed you linked to EEA. I am on "Global". I'm not entirely sure what the difference is but I thought I should clarify what I am currently on
Have a look at your current firmware before unlocking and flashing and download corresponding firmware.
I have Xiamon 14 Ultra global version, purchased from MI Germany, and it was shipped with OS1.0.2.0.UNAEUXM, right after inital installation it was updated to OS1.0.4.0.UNAEUXM via OTA, before even applied for unlock.
This are the versions which were on my phone, and so I downloaded these, and rolled back to OS1.0.2.0.UNAEUXM when I was in fastboot loop when I flashed xiaomi.eu 1.07 resp 1.08 first time as described in linked thread.

1713702933491.png

Have a look at your current firmware before unlocking and flashing and download corresponding firmware.
I have Xiamon 14 Ultra global version, purchased from MI Germany, and it was shipped with OS1.0.2.0.UNAEUXM, right after inital installation it was updated to OS1.0.4.0.UNAEUXM via OTA, before even applied for unlock.
This are the versions which were on my phone, and so I downloaded these, and rolled back to OS1.0.2.0.UNAEUXM when I was in fastboot loop when I flashed xiaomi.eu 1.07 resp 1.08 first time as described in linked thread.
Yes thats how I knew.
I am running 1.0.3.0.UNAMIXM which seems to be the latest version. (According to MiFirm)
I bought my phone from MiCanada which sourced it from Hong Kong.
I assume 1.0.9 OS is compatible with 1.0.3.0.UNAMIXM fastboot

When I was initially reading the threads, I think I was confused between the fastboot version and OS version. I assume people were installing an older fastboot version to try to get around a bootloop issue.

Hello everyone, I see that there is no magazine cover by default on xiaomi.eu on some devices, I don't know if this happens on all. If the xiaomi.eu developers want to put a magazine cover on their ROM, I could help. @rKsury01