HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. Please tell me why there is no blur in the control center and in the power menu.
xiaomi.eu HyperOS 1.0.3.0
POCO X4 PRO 5G (Veuxg)

Screenshot_2024-06-11-13-31-55-881_com.miui.home.jpg

IMG_20240611_133138.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-11-13-28-22-075_ru.fourpda.client.jpg

The update via fastboot has been stuck on "sending 'super'" for a while now and I'm not sure on what to do. I'm trying to update from MIUI14 to HyperOS on my Poco X4 Pro 5g, I made sure to use the Veuxg version because the phone is the global variant and both MIUI14 and HyperOS are the xiaomi.eu versions
View attachment 53177
"super" comes in many parts, so you'll see many of these.
If it's stuck on the same part, restart the flashing process with a different cable and/or USB port.

Reactions: Spookie
Anyone has front camera stuck/crash on xiaomi 14 after latest update?
Did you install modem fix?

an aesthetic problem with Redmi Note 12... the notifications are larger than normal

Attachments

• IMG_20240612_092311.jpg
    IMG_20240612_092311.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 85
I have a weird but minor issue, mi fitness can't download any band displays anymore, the only way to make it work is using VPN set to Hongkong, is something blocked intentionally?

Regards

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk
No one has this issue?

Mi band 8 btw.

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

My Redmi Turbo 3 has the following problem:
1. Can't use the front camera.
2. Unable to locate device using Mi Cloud account. It always says no connection even though I'm logged into my account.
Does anyone have the same error as me? Can you show me how to fix it?
My Front camera didnt worked too. Simple restart solved it (Poco f6)

Hello xiaomi friends,
can you tell me how the latest ROM for Mi 11 Ultra behaves?
I guess you are talking about hyperos 1.0.2.0 update-

Battery drain problem solved?
No
Banking apps running without problems?
Yes for me
Gpay works?
No i stopped using it long time ago after root.
The worst thing happened after update is poor network quality for both wifi and sim
Better wait for new update if it ever comes for Mi 11 Ultra

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ultra3000
I guess you are talking about hyperos 1.0.2.0 update-

No

Yes for me

No i stopped using it long time ago after root.
The worst thing happened after update is poor network quality for both wifi and sim
Better wait for new update if it ever comes for Mi 11 Ultra

ok, that doesn't sound so good, thanks for the update

Flashato xiaomi.eu sul mio peridoto Poco F6. Sembra tutto a posto finora. posso almeno dire che il consumo della batteria durante la notte è decisamente migliore su xiaomi.eu (dal 100% al 99% dopo 8 ore) rispetto a quello stock (dal 100% al 95%).
InI want to install the EU on my F6, have you noticed any bugs? , I also have f3 with EU and it goes as fast as f6, even on f3 the camera seems better than the stock rom

On Xiaomi 14 after last update if I'm listening to a WhatsApp audio message with the phone near the ear (a long one, like 1 minute) the screen turns on alone after 40-50 secs, but the message continue in phone capsule. Anyone has noticed this?

I have installed the image xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.4.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip on my Xiaomi 12T Pro.
I have just installed the APP hkk ePA https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rise_world.epa.hkk&hl=de.
Unfortunately, it crashes immediately after starting.

Can someone install and start the APP as a test?

SUPPORT: Can you check the problem and solve it?

Thank you all
Tenker
I'd have tried, but the app isn't available for install in my country. Sorry.

Also, questions like this will make admin laugh.

Sometimes I get notifications too late on Redmi note 13 pro. It's there something I can do to fix that?

Are there no auto-updates from MIUI to HyperOS? I'm still on MIUI V14.0.13.0.TKACNXM (stable) and I'm wondering why I'm not getting any updates. Is there a reason for this? If not, I would update to HyperOS 1.0.2.0.UKACNXM now. Thanks for any help on this, Alexander

(Xiaomi 11 Pro/ star/ mars)

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
@aepfelundbirnen

Yes, you will need a manual update

Are there no auto-updates from MIUI to HyperOS? I'm still on MIUI V14.0.13.0.TKACNXM (stable) and I'm wondering why I'm not getting any updates. Is there a reason for this? If not, I would update to HyperOS 1.0.2.0.UKACNXM now. Thanks for any help on this, Alexander

(Xiaomi 11 Pro/ star/ mars)
MIUI is dead (no updates), go to HyperOS manually.

Reactions: aepfelundbirnen