I broke my Mi 9SE, anyone can help me? :(

Yeradou

Members
Jul 4, 2020
Hi everyone !
Recently i tried to install the eu rom to my mi 9se but I could not do it, so to return to my stock rom (my fault) I flashed the rom with the option to block bootloader.
I tried to repair it with miassistant and it did not work I also tried with miflash and it did'nt work either
I am really desperate, the phone does not go from recovery with the advice of "This miui version cant be installed on this device", if you could help me I would be very grateful
P.S. the bootloader are blocked and when i try to unlock I come across this advice "please add your account in miui settings developer options mi unlock status"

Need flash stock rom edl Mode .because you bootloader is lock .this Will Alive your device .

P.S. the bootloader are blocked and when i try to unlock I come across this advice "please add your account in miui settings developer options mi unlock status"

The error message is because MIUI is logged in under a different account from the one you're trying to unlock with. You have to log in to MiFlash with the same account you added in the developer options.

Hi, did you unlock the bootloader before? If yes, you should do it again the same way. If not, you install Mi Unlock Tool. Put simcard in and set phone on data (disable wifi). Log in to your Mi account for this phonenumber. Go to Devellopers Settings and go to the option for checking the unlock status. There you can bound (associate) your device to the Mi account. Finally put your phone in fastboot mode and connect to pc, so the Mi Unlock Tool recognizes your device. Then unlock your device.

Good luck.