I need help, urgently!!!

danystation

Members
May 2, 2019
I wanted to install the Xiaomi EU ROM in my My 8 Lite, unlock the Bootloader and install twrp, but I deleted too what the terminal had and now the Xiaomi EU ROM is not installed, how can I recover my terminal?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. What did you "delete"? Did you wipe partitions? What do you mean with "terminal"? A terminal app, if you had installed one, would be on the data partition - if you wipe this partition, all your apps and data will be deleted, but this would not affect TWRP nor the system. Likewise, if you wipe system, it will not affect your data. Even is you wipe system, data and recovery, you can always boot into fastboot and install TWRP again, and from that the ROM.
So, to help you, we'd need more information what went wrong and what you see now when you reboot your phone

by terminal he must mean his phone

If he actually means his phone, yes of course, by unlocking the bootloader all data will be wiped (that's what the unlocker program clearly says, at least twice!). This will not affect the system, though, unless he has wiped the system partition, too.