I'm New Miui User And Redmi 3 Pro Help Regarding Rom And Unlock

Jun 5, 2016
Hi All ,

I have recently brought Redmi 3 Pro via popular site and have some question plz help me.
First of all I would like to tell you all guys phone is grate I love that UI (MIUI)
My quires are below..

1 .When I unbox and switch on phone at first time then click 7 times on about phone. I can switch to the developer mode (can enable USB debugging) so that’s mean my phone already unlock right ?

2. Unlocking the phone and root the phone two different thing?

3 .When I looked ROM version it was Global Stable version (miuiglobal 7.2 stable 7.2.7.0 0 lhpcndb) but hope still they is no global ROM version for Redmi 3 Pro right , then anyone plz tell me what is this ROM , this version EU ROM version ?

4 .When I ask from seller site what is this ROM version they gave me below link

(just google search below line)

2016/05/26/we-recommend-international-edition-xiaomi-smartphone-for-you

Can you please anyone tell me above using EU rom or there customer ROM?

anyway I’m very much happy with that ROM (miui global 7.2stable 7.2.7.0 0 lhpcndb) bez it’s not include unwanted apps and already install goggle services and play store .I’m ok with above ROM hope is it ok using above ROM

5 . Final question is if my phone install custom ROM phone already root? But in security TAB not displaying root privilege, then howcan I root this phone

Please help me.

I have no time so I'll answer for the first 2 questions, tomorrow I'll finish if you need it.

1. No, they are 2 different things. It's long to explain but u can google what they mean. Search USB debug and unlock bootloader

2 also these are 2 different things. When we talk about root we mean to have administrator rights (root access). For unlock see answer 1

Tapatalkato dal mio Redmi3