Im Trying To Apply For A Bootloader Unlock But I Just Don't Get Any Sms.

Do you have the same problem?

• Total voters

Andres Rivas

Members
May 9, 2016
As the title says i'm trying to apply for a bootloader unlock but i just don't get any sms the website says SMS Failed (短信发送失败). i already try with two different carriers and 2 web browsers Chrome (PC and Android) and Firefox (PC) i don't know what else to do. My Xiaomi account is activated.
The two carriers that i'm using are working properly.
Sorry for my english but im spanish speaker

Hi,

I also had some problems with SMS when applying for unlock. I initially enabled two step verification for my profile which showed like a bad idea with my carrier. I tried several times and then the SMS came through.

As for confirmation SMS that I can use my account for unlocking - it never came.. Approximately 2 weeks after applying I downloaded the unlocking tool and I saw that my account has the privilege for unlocking.

Reactions: Andres Rivas
I also had the issue but after some reading it seemed that it's just glitchy with some area code (+31 being one of them). So I messaged my mate in the UK if I could have the text sent to him, he gave me the verification code and we'd done it on the first attempt.
The second text he'll get will just be verification that you've been granted permission to unlock the bootloader. I guess he'll forward it to me when he gets it, but if you're not sure your friend will too, just check the app daily.

TLDR: Ask a friend in another country to have the code sent to them or use an online text service :)