Important re this weeks pack

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi all,

Due to a few critical bugs found in the Chinese MIUI ROM by the MIUI developers there is going to be a new 0.12.11 release tomorrow. This means we are holding off releasing our new language pack until we can release the most stable build possible.

More on the news here: http://www.miui.com/thread-12260-1-1.html?extra=page=1

Sorry about this, if anyone wants the BETA for the pack this week pm me or Live Chat.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, could you please update the strings into your github so i can save myself decompiling every single apk to see where the changes are?

Thanks

Hello Mark, just a little question. I have the original Miui (chinese version) and I want to switch to your english version (because I don't know if they will translate it once), but is it based on the original or is it a moded version? I need the same Rom. Thx.

Hello Mark, just a little question. I have the original Miui (chinese version) and I want to switch to your english version (because I don't know if they will translate it once), but is it based on the original or is it a moded version? I need the same Rom. Thx.

if you download my deodex and packs its all stock :)

Cool! Is your pack for HTC Desire aswell or do I have to download Stefanve's one? With your doedex, can I just put it like this or do I have to wipe data? Thx.