In Progress Ingress

labbi05

Members
Jun 5, 2012
Hi
I have a question and I mean that is a bug. On my Mi One (4.0.4) I have installed the new app Ingress. If I want to use it, the app crashed often. Sometimes the app works a little time and then she crashed. Only a complete restart of the device let me start the app again and play the game. The second problem with these app is that it didn't run with WLAN, then the app said that there is no secure connection.
I have try the app on an other android device (HTC Desire with CM7) and there the app run without a problem and with WLAN.
I have test it with Android 4.1beta and the Mi One and there the Ingress app runs, but there are other bugs with. So I think, that the problem is inside the MIUI buiding.

I play Ingress everyday on my 4.1 Mi Two. I need logcats or something or the error.

Here is a crash Log

Attachments

• alogcat.2013-01-31-23-10-50+0100.txt
    78.3 KB · Views: 345
That logcat doesn't look like our ROM. Your missing tons of intents which we include, but some other ROM builders remove. Which ROM are you running?

It is the orginal Xiaomi Miui Rom via there update Server. I had the problem with the same version as nuke

@nuke: If Ingress crashed did your Google Play Store crashed too ? If you want to sent the report ?

If you mean the popup window with "send report" or "force close" it didnt apears to me.The application just force closes

Hello everyone.

I also have problem with ingress to my Mi2.

I have the latest 3.2.8 rom but I had the same problem with 3.1.1.

When I don't have a very strong sattelite lock and I try to fire an XMP the phone freeze and restarts. When I disabled the GPS the problem doesn't occur so I believe it has to do with GPS mainly. Also I don't face any problem when I hack or update portals, only when I'm trying to fire XMP. Also I don't have any problem with GPS to any other app. Any thoughts?

Hello everyone.

I also have problem with ingress to my Mi2.

I have the latest 3.2.8 rom but I had the same problem with 3.1.1.

When I don't have a very strong sattelite lock and I try to fire an XMP the phone freeze and restarts. When I disabled the GPS the problem doesn't occur so I believe it has to do with GPS mainly. Also I don't face any problem when I hack or update portals, only when I'm trying to fire XMP. Also I don't have any problem with GPS to any other app. Any thoughts?

Strange. I fire XMP all the time without a hiccup.

I don't!!! And it is GPS related problem because I know the portals where it's going to reboot.

Me again... It's not a GPS related problem because when I fire XMP away from enemy resonators everything works fine. When I fire next to enemy resonators my phone restarts... There is any way to take any report from the crash of the application to post? (if anyone could help me by that)

Finally I discover that when I fire XMP through the map (by long pressing the screen –> fire XMP) everything works fine... It' s not a solution actually but at least the game became playable again...