Instagram issues?

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
someone know if in 3.7.5 they fix the instagram FC??? i saw nothing regarding it in the changelog

xeGox

Members
Feb 26, 2013
I don't know...but i hate much more green photo rendering pressing contrast key!

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
3.7.5 - STILL GOT INSTAGRAM NEWS FEED FC BUG + GREEN CAMERA ISSUE | MI2A + MI2S

eddie9684

Members
May 10, 2012
the issues its that downgrading to that instagram version means i cant see videos... =/ its not really worth it

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
Guys the fix is very simple go in the setting->App->Instagram->Permission managment and tick "I trust this app" and all problem is solved. And the problem is instagram not miui

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
Guys the fix is very simple go in the setting->App->Instagram->Permission managment and tick "I trust this app" and all problem is solved. And the problem is instagram not miui
THIS IS NOT A FIX...AND NOT WHAT CAUSING THE PROBLEM.... SO PLEASE... IF YOU DIDNT TESTED IT - DONT WRITE IT HERE AND IF YOU WRITTEN IT HERE - PLEASE WRITE DOWN your version number of miui + Instagram

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
I Trust this app...dosent fix instagram 4.0.X or 3.5.X - You must use earlier version

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
THIS IS NOT A FIX...AND NOT WHAT CAUSING THE PROBLEM.... SO PLEASE... IF YOU DIDNT TESTED IT - DONT WRITE IT HERE AND IF YOU WRITTEN IT HERE - PLEASE WRITE DOWN your version number of miui + Instagram
for me work great for play store version i select the option for allow all the permission like contact. And if you want i make a video for you :p

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
:) instagram working | but does the refresh news tab working without crashing out?! which phone what miui version ? and yes - please do a video of your relaoding the news feed with out crashing out.

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
my bad you have right i'm pulled out from the app when refresh :D for one time working i have tought the problem is solved. But is obviusly the problem is the app not the rom.

Reactions: kdisc98

Ri0z

Members
Feb 8, 2011
Lastest version of MIUIandroid, Instagram 4.0.2.. The **** crashes constantly.. 1/20 the app updates the news tabs..

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
Lastest version of MIUIandroid, Instagram 4.0.2.. The **** crashes constantly.. 1/20 the app updates the news tabs..
the problem is the app. If you see many person have problem with this app. like comment not work for some, same for the hashtag and the post for the photo.

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
my bad you have right i'm pulled out from the app when refresh :D for one time working i have tought the problem is solved. But is obviusly the problem is the app not the rom.
MESS WITH THE BEST - SUFFER FROM INSTAGRAM GREEN CAMERA\NEWS FEED REFRESH BUG LIKE THE REST (JUST IN MIUI)

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
the bug isnt in Instagram - it's working fine on other roms (for example cm10.1) - it's the rom (the miui rom)
workaround: install old version of instagram 3.4.X

Fil Dunsky

Members
Apr 14, 2013
Same versions of instagram on the same 3.7.5 (and earlier versions too) but on Xiaomi Mi2 crashes when I'm trying to update friends newsfeed and on Samsung Galaxy S3 - working like a charm.

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
it's because a big name adireno bug...something like that ....(At least was i understood) - and it's because of some web framework ****ed up in the MI2A/S

Seamless

Members
May 14, 2013
Does instagram work better with cm or some other "no-miui-rom"?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kdisc98

Members
Jun 29, 2013
Does instagram work better with cm or some other "no-miui-rom"?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
YEP...with non-miui-rom there is no issues like with miui rom..but the guys here thinking it's an hardware problems with Xiaomi handsets... i will post to xiaomi also a notice regarding this.
yesterday - i alreted instagram crew regarding the issues with MIUI rom..... <because as far as i can see it's a software ..rom and now an hradware issue)