Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

@reichmyu I found this comment on rn4 aosp rom [Here's what I did to fix the bluetooth:

1.) I unzipped the ROM to get access to the system files
2.) I went to the bluetooth folder under /system/app/bluetooth/
3.) I made some new folders (lib/armeabi/) inside the bluetooth directory
4.) I copied libbluetooth_jni.so from the MIUI system files
5.) Rezipped the file and flashed it

Now bluetooth works like a charm!]

maybe this method can be used to fix some bugs+ this will fix your aosp port too I think

Last edited:
@reichmyu I found this comment on rn4 aosp rom [Here's what I did to fix the bluetooth:

1.) I unzipped the ROM to get access to the system files
2.) I went to the bluetooth folder under /system/app/bluetooth/
3.) I made some new folders (lib/armeabi/) inside the bluetooth directory
4.) I copied libbluetooth_jni.so from the MIUI system files
5.) Rezipped the file and flashed it

Now bluetooth works like a charm!]

maybe this method can be used to fix some bugs
Ohhh that's great! I think that the main problem of bluetooth in the AOSP I ported is because of the base so if they managed to get it working in RN4 I may be able to get it working here too ^^

Reactions: Kristi6.9
if it doesn't work try to take it from the miui rom......and can u tell me how did u fix the audio problem?
Both phones have a really similar speaker so I used all the libs form RN4/ApolloLite instead of using the audio libs from Redmi Pro

ok......so the camera libs, fingerprint libs are the redmi pro ones or not?
In CM13 alpha 4 Redmi Pro libs, in CM13 beta 1 (I still have to upload it), aicp and aosp the libs from RN4/ApolloLite.

So the result is the same in both cases

In CM13 alpha 4 Redmi Pro libs, in CM13 beta 1 (I still have to upload it), aicp and aosp the libs from RN4/ApolloLite.

So the result is the same in both cases
ok...i compared lib64 folder from stock miui and cm13 and they are different from each other ....maybe you missed some libs and I think that that is the reason for those bugs....

p.s on rn4 aosp rom fingerprint is working

ok...i compared lib64 folder from stock miui and cm13 and they are different from each other ....maybe you missed some libs and I think that that is the reason for those bugs....

p.s on rn4 aosp rom fingerprint is working
Including all libs from MIUI does not help and sometimes it results in bootloop. The thing is that we should replace only the necesary libs and keeping in mind that they do not affect bootup. Also thanks for that post you shared about the AOSP, bluetooth is now working like a charm :D

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Including all libs from MIUI does not help and sometimes it results in bootloop. The thing is that we should replace only the necesary libs and keeping in mind that they do not affect bootup. Also thanks for that post you shared about the AOSP, bluetooth is now working like a charm :D

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
hahaha....aosp alpha 3 coming soon

Headphones is working (my headphones we dont have buttons) but audio is spliting to headphones and speaker
Yep and that makes them useless so I decided to put then in not-working. It is weird that bluetooth headphones (that look like a harder thing to get working) are working great haha

@reichmyu someone on xda sad to try liveboot apk from chainfire on cm14 rom it may show the bootloop problem
I had tried doing a logcat (same as that app does) but using a PC (via adb) and the phone does not get to an specific part of the boot when you can make a logcat to it. I can try with that app but I think that I will surely have the same result

Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Kristi6.9
Guys I've not flashed the ROM but I'm following the thread as I'd love to flash when all bugs are squashed.

I've been looking around online and there is an app called "soundabout" that appears to be able to fix this speaker/headphone issue on various other devices with custom ROMs.

If the app does indeed work perhaps you can get in touch with the Dev to find out what precisely it changes to fix this issue and implement a work around that way.

Can you try to add this line (persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1) on build prop - maybe it can help.

and cyanogen is dead so i recommend u to change the name of the rom to lineage os on build prop + remove the vernee apollo lite name from there + find a lineage os bootanimation to replace the cyanogen old one.