Link / transfer applications from internal storage to sd card

neamisa

Members
Jul 21, 2023
Hello. This text was translated from my native language into English using google translator. Sorry if this is hard for you to read.

Question: is it possible on xiaomi redmi note 11 (spesn) android 13 miui 14 device using applications such as link2sd or apps2sd to link / transfer applications and their data from the internal storage of the device to external storage (micro sd card)?

"for posterity"
I found the answer myself - you can, using apps2sd. Verified by personal experience.

/close

It is not a good idea to move the app to the SD card for several reasons. That's probably why no one responded to your question.

Reactions: Spookie
It is not a good idea to move the app to the SD card for several reasons. That's probably why no one responded to your question.
In part, you will be right. Now most users either use the built-in (official) way to expand the device's memory (despite the shortcomings), or have no problems with its absence (128+ GB of ROM).
However, on a device with 64 GB of ROM, you need to somehow survive. Already regretted that I chose such a small storage.

Last edited: