Looking For Fake Vendor Rom.

voldoverse

Members
Apr 4, 2017
Hi all, yes you didnt read it wrong.. im looking for the fake vendor rom that gearbest uses on the mi pad 2, its version 8.2.16.0.0

i bought this tab for my mom to use so she is not a power user as such and it was working great, but then i figured maybe the fake rom is what is causing mipcsuite to not work with the tablet, turns out that wasnt the fault and to get all the google services and video players and so on back is turning out to be what seems to be an impossible mission, and the hints of chinese language here and there is offputting.

so yes please if anybody can help me find the gearbest fake rom again i would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards.

Hi all, yes you didnt read it wrong.. im looking for the fake vendor rom that gearbest uses on the mi pad 2, its version 8.2.16.0.0

i bought this tab for my mom to use so she is not a power user as such and it was working great, but then i figured maybe the fake rom is what is causing mipcsuite to not work with the tablet, turns out that wasnt the fault and to get all the google services and video players and so on back is turning out to be what seems to be an impossible mission, and the hints of chinese language here and there is offputting.

so yes please if anybody can help me find the gearbest fake rom again i would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards.
I have a TWRP backup
I'll send it to you in the masthead with a link Does it fit you?

Envoyé de mon MI PAD 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys, just small remark. There are only couple of custom ROM's (based on MIUI) for our device:
1. Xiaomi.eu
2. Multirom.me (only couple of languages supported)
3. MIUI.su (only couple of languages supported)
4. GlobeROM

All the rest of s**t, made by "vendors" is something that based on ROM' s I counted above and will never be updated/fixed/improved and no one know what was done there. Do not do a mistake, take the best you would like from the list and flash it.