Lotus Notes Traveler: Create new event, cannot choose date/time

vernyew

Members
Oct 28, 2011
Hi all,

I recently installed MIUI Rom on my Galaxy S i9000. So far so good, but I have a very annoying problem.

I am using Lotus Notes Traveler for work email and calendar. The problem is that when I try to create a new event, I encounter an annoying bug where, everytime I try to choose the date and time for the event, it pops up the date/time selector, but then it immediately disappears, giving me no chance to select a date/time. Unfortunately there is no way to key this in manually, and thus now I cannot create new events.

I suspect it could be related to the fact that the popups in MIUI are customized (dropdown from the top instead of regular popup).

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Experienced the same problem

I have installed the latest MIUI rom on a HTC HD2, and I am running Lotus Notes Traveler for my work mail and calendar.
I experience the exact same problem on my device.
The date/Time picker seems to look like the date/time picker for the alarm clock, but here it works without problem.

I fully support vernyew and hope someone would look into this and try to solve the problem.

I've had the same experience on Sony Xperia Neo + Xperia Arc S ... So far, I didn't find any solution and made an update to IBM Lotus Notes Traveler from V 8.5.3.0 to V.8.5.3.2 (you have to update the Traveler Server at first, then the mobile devices)... now everything is fine and working well.

Hopfully it helps you...