[MERGED] [OLD] [ROM] CYNGN 11 [@M1cha & @Linuxx]

linuxx

Members
Jul 6, 2013
06884218-photo-logo-cyanogenmod.jpg

By @M1cha & @linuxx

Last edited:
Can I flash this one over M1cha's CM 11?
And what about d-h.st mirror? If you won't want make it, can I?

mainly weekly builds. Maybe we can make this rom different by adding xiaomi specific features if linuxx wants to do that.

It would be all kinds of awesome if Linuxx would be able to integrate the camera app from Ivan's latest cm11 aosp ROM in a way that fixes the preview issue. That would make this ROM actually usable for me.

Last edited:
It would be all kinds of awesome if Linuxx would be able to integrate the camera app from Ivan's latest cm11 aosp ROM in a way that fixes the preview issue. That would make this ROM actually usable for me.
That's a good idea, but regarding reliability I had a time glitch problem before and I haven's seen if it persists. Did you get it? Let us know, please, I'll test it ASAP.

Hey peeps, is it normal to have a light-holo dialer app with dark-holo keypad? (screenshot)
Time glitch appears to be gone.
Camera bug unchanged.
Everything else seems fine.
Now testing: battery life and DNS changing.

Attachments

• IMG_20131221_013034.JPG
    IMG_20131221_013034.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 386
Can I flash this one over M1cha's CM 11?
And what about d-h.st mirror? If you won't want make it, can I?
D-h.st doesn't upload anything... Tryed 3 times before use dropbox.....
Hey peeps, is it normal to have a light-holo dialer app with dark-holo keypad? (screenshot)
Camera bug unchanged.
Yes, that's aosp one

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can u give me the apk? I'll try and add this next time :)

Last edited:
Camera problems have nothing todo with the camera app. Exchanging apk's never fixes anything.

Reactions: erlkönig
Camera bug unchanged.

what about headset buttons?

Camera problems have nothing todo with the camera app. Exchanging apk's never fixes anything.

I fully realise it's not simply a matter of camera apk. I'm sure you would have taken care of the issue yourself if that were the case. What I meant to say is that maybe Linuxx can get the camera preview to work by adapting the drivers in a way similar to Ivan's Roms but using your kernel for everything else.

I fully realise it's not simply a matter of camera apk. I'm sure you would have taken care of the issue yourself if that were the case. What I meant to say is that maybe Linuxx can get to work by adapting the drivers in a way similar to Ivan's Roms but using your kernel for everything else.
Those are NOT mine cm Roms, they're the same of m1cha's one. he will works on kernel and i'll compile rom.

Uploading new Google Apps, expecially for Xiaomi Mi2/mi2s, cuz they don't need a lot of space in /system0 or /system1 (66mb vs 256mb of PA one).
They include:
  • Play Store
  • Google now
  • Play Services
  • DualBootSwitch
  • Google Frameworks and Lib
    • Works With ART too

Uploading new Google Apps, expecially for Xiaomi Mi2/mi2s, cuz they don't need a lot of space in /system0 or /system1 (66mb vs 256mb of PA one).
They include:
  • Play Store
  • Google now
  • Play Services
  • DualBootSwitch
  • Google Frameworks and Lib
    • Works With ART too

Is uploaded ?!