Mi 10 Ultra safety net failed.

SunilStark

Members
Nov 9, 2020
Hello all. I am on latest A11 weekly. I checked my safteynet. And it failed. It says "CTS profile match" failed. Can anyone explain and what I need to do?

Hello all. I am on latest A11 weekly. I checked my safteynet. And it failed. It says "CTS profile match" failed. Can anyone explain and what I need to do?
My phone is umi, I have same problem on safetyNet check, and my Google pay couldn't run normally. Are there any methods to solve this?

My phone is umi, I have same problem on safetyNet check, and my Google pay couldn't run normally. Are there any methods to solve this?

Guys, you can find the solution in the Mi Ultra forum for xiaomi.eu ROM. You can root the phone and install MagiskHide Props config and force to basic attestation using another phone model. It works.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Guys, you can find the solution in the Mi Ultra forum for xiaomi.eu ROM. You can root the phone and install MagiskHide Props config and force to basic attestation using another phone model. It works.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
you can also set device id to Mi 10 Ultra from custom list and will still pass safetynet!

Reactions: Mihai Florin Coman
No it won't.
yes it will...
Screenshot_2020-11-19-01-59-20-332_com.termux.jpg Screenshot_2020-11-19-01-59-35-046_u.e.hm.hxwo.uy.r.t.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-21-29-577_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-21-29-577_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-25-01-827_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-25-01-827_com.termux.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-23-05-015_gkia.gnr.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-19-07-23-05-015_gkia.gnr.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 257
Can you share the tutorial for rooting Mi10 ultra and then installing magisk.
i assume you have twrp installed, all you need to do is following this step for magisk (also v21.1 will work): https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-in-mi-note-10.58047/#post-568116
for safetynet follow step 2B of this guide with only extra that in Force BASIC key attestation screen instead of yes you can choose Mi 10 Ultra from custom device list: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-failed-redmi-k30-pro-zoom.57923/#post-567224

i assume you have twrp installed, all you need to do is following this step for magisk (also v21.1 will work): https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-in-mi-note-10.58047/#post-568116
for safetynet follow step 2B of this guide with only extra that in Force BASIC key attestation screen instead of yes you can choose Mi 10 Ultra from custom device list: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-failed-redmi-k30-pro-zoom.57923/#post-567224

Thanks for the reply. One more question. Doing this will remove my Widevine L1 certification???

Thanks for the reply. One more question. Doing this will remove my Widevine L1 certification???
it won't is written at begin of second link i sent you: - 2 ] If you care about Widevine L1 certification, you can use Magisk (root) and do these steps ;-)

Ah thanks for that. Didn't know that they added Ultra to props device list.

Works for me too!!
c373deced5890ad1f6a18207ec198695.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Ultra using Tapatalk

Guys, should i have to choose Mi 10 Ultra too? I'have the Mi 10 (UMI) and i didn't understood of i have to choose my exact model or another working model, thanks

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys, should i have to choose Mi 10 Ultra too? I'have the Mi 10 (UMI) and i didn't understood of i have to choose my exact model or another working model, thanks

It's not mandatory to chose a device name, you can chose any device name from the list. There is "Mi 10 China" or "Mi 10 Europe" by example. ;)

Don't know why it's not working...checked "basic" and then selected the Mi 10 Europe but didn't work...maybe i should edit fingerprint with "mi 10 android 11" but when i click it there's listed the 12.3.1 version of MIUI and i have the latest stabile 12.2.2...i don't know if this could be a problem

Don't know why it's not working...checked "basic" and then selected the Mi 10 Europe but didn't work...maybe i should edit fingerprint with "mi 10 android 11" but when i click it there's listed the 12.3.1 version of MIUI and i have the latest stabile 12.2.2...i don't know if this could be a problem

Check in Magisk Manager the SafetyNet test, do you still see "evalType = hardware" or not?

If yes, then use another device name for "basic" attestation, like "Mi 10 Ultra". ;)

If no, you have to change your fingerprint build too. :)

Check in Magisk Manager the SafetyNet test, do you still see "evalType = hardware" or not?

If yes, then use another device name for "basic" attestation, like "Mi 10 Ultra". ;)

If no, you have to change your fingerprint build too. :)
Yes i can conferm that only selecting Mi 10 Ultra in "Basic" works.
No needed to change the fingerprint settings.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 Ultra utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70