Mi 5 Brick After Xiaomi Eu Rom Flash

Victor046

Members
Jul 15, 2016
Hi, yesterday I unlock the bootloader of mi xiaomi mi 5, next I flash a xiaomi eu rom with MIflash, the program start normally but in the 7 second give an error, the mi 5 turn off and now not power on, I plug to charge all the night and this morning it have a blink red light, 6 hours later continue in the red light so I change de charger for the iPad charger and a few seconds later the red light trn off. I can´t power on, and no able to access to the bootloader or recovery so I can´t flash with MIflash. Please help me, I´m going to cry.

Sorry my bad english and thanks.

probably you have erased boot loader . Do not attempt to charge the phone . Without a boot loader you will not succeed . When connecting to a computer as defined in the devices ?

probably you have erased boot loader . Do not attempt to charge the phone . Without a boot loader you will not succeed . When connecting to a computer as defined in the devices ?

I can not post links to other websites. Come on 4pda dot ru , and there rozdele mi5 firmware has instructions on how to translate the edl and flash . a case is described as yours.
Topic 732822
Post 9585